Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter My "little" Deviant

My "little" Deviant

persnicketychick
Hey all! Persnickety here piping in to share a little something with you all.  Some of you I've known long enough that you know that I have a darling daughter who shares my passion for all thing creative (aspiring fashion designer, published photographer, and scrap artist among other wonderfully artistic endeavors; can you tell what a proud mama I am?!).  She has of late really been embracing her kooky dare I say "deviant" side and I just had to share this with you all.
Pretty cool, I think!
(Oh did I tell you she's 10? Hehehehe)

Sorry it's so huge! Can't seem to figure out how to change the format size.  
0 | 0
anubis1
Wooo She's good, takes after her mama I see. What a great page. No wonder your so proud eh..................
0 | 0
finecraft
Amber she did a fantastic job on this piece! You must be so proud! I see she's inherited her Mom's creative mind! This piece just rocks!
0 | 0
ArmyGrl
What an awesome, creative piece!  You must be so proud!
0 | 0
sherrieJD
amber that is so much fun. what program does she use? my dd is 10 as well and i've been thinking about setting her up with PSE 8.
0 | 0
Fifi
You have good reason to be proud!  I can't believe she's only ten!
0 | 0
persnicketychick
Thanks girlies! I'll be sure to pass this along.
@ Sherrie-
My brother in law got me Photoshop CS quite a while ago (ancient compared to what some of these girls are using now; lol)and she uses that, same as me.  She's self taught like me and learned most on her own but she also checked out some books at the library and has done some online tutorials and has been able to teach me a few things; hahaha.  Our homeschooling philosophy is reliant upon interest driven learning and this was just another area she was interested in and took the initiative to teach herself.  She really doesn't even think this particular layout is her best (not even sure it's finished quite yet) but I just thought it was so quirky and knew you girls would appreciate how "out of the box" it is.  Love it!
0 | 0
persnicketychick
Thanks girlies! I'll be sure to pass this along.
@ Sherrie-
My brother in law got me Photoshop CS quite a while ago (ancient compared to what some of these girls are using now; lol)and she uses that, same as me.  She's self taught like me and learned most on her own from just playing with the program but she also checked out some books at the library and has done some online tutorials.  She's been able to teach me a few things; hahaha.  Our homeschooling philosophy is reliant upon interest driven learning and this was just another area she was interested in and took the initiative to teach herself.  She really doesn't even think this particular layout is her best (not even sure it's finished quite yet) but I just thought it was so quirky and knew you girls would appreciate how "out of the box" it is.  Love it!
0 | 0
LauraPM
This is soooo Fabulous!  How wonderful to have a dtr with such amazing talent, your joy and pride are well founded!
0 | 0
eryn
this is fabulous! No wonder you are proud!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Wow! What a fun page. Love her wild and colorful zetti creation!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
eklektik
Amber, I think it is awesome that you are encouraging your daughter to express herself artistically. Also, I think it's wonderful that you both have a common passion to share - I am excited for both of you and look forward to seeing more of her fabulous creations!!!
Marie
0 | 0
amplantier
Wow. No wonder you are proud. I couldn't believe it when I read that she was just 10.  Tell her I think she does fantastic work.

ann
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.