Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter Hi could you help me?

Hi could you help me?

debraragerhughes
Hello my name is Debra Rager Hughes... I'm new to your site, I've misspelled my user name and don't know how to change it. It should be debraragerhughes, not debraragerhuhges. I know how to change my email and password, but can't find how to change my user name.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Hi Debra. That is something I had to do for you. I think you are all set now.

Welcome to DeviantScrap!!!!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
LauraPM
Hi Debra, I remember seeing some of your work over at Scrap Girls a number of months ago. I hope you like it here, I have found this site very warm and welcoming of all styles if art! It is so nice to not feel like an odity for being creative, I think! Still live your little mere-boy, btw!
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
Welcome, Debra!  Loving your gallery!!   :
0 | 0
mumure
I just saw your LO in the gallery....WOOOOOW!!
Welcome here
0 | 0
debraragerhughes
Thanks the help!
0 | 0
debraragerhughes
Thanks for the welcome. I looked thru some gallery's and really enjoyed them as my LO's are not traditional.  I've found a source of expression that I am really enjoying in my "Fantasy OL's".  You'll see many SG LO's but I work every day. I think I might fit in here!
0 | 0
debraragerhughes
Just one more question what dose "Drive by Post" mean?
0 | 0
joannknnrd
Welcome, Debra!

A "drive by poster" is someone who uploads their lo without commenting on the other lo's in the gallery.

Add me to another who LOVED your little mer man!
0 | 0
debraragerhughes
Thanks for that info. I'm one who is shy about posting, but I'll do better. It won't be hard w/so much creativity floating around this site.
0 | 0
debraragerhughes
Another question, I just filled out my profile and can not find how upload a profile pic? Edit profile only lets me edit my info.
0 | 0
joannknnrd
Lol, I know I've been guilty of drive by's. But the gals here are so friendly and the work is so inspiring that it feels like home! Hope you enjoy your stay!
0 | 0
debraragerhughes
Well JoAnn it didn't take a few seconds to find a LO I felt compelled to comment on!  I just worry about my typing mostly. Sometimes when I re-read something I wrote I just shrink! This post took several tries!!!!
0 | 0
debraragerhughes
I found the CP, after reading the FAQ. Reading directions just isn't the way I do things!!!LOL!!!
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
Welcome to DS!  I'm LOVING your gallery!  So glad you decided to come play in our deviant playground.

And don't sweat the spelling - we're here to encourage each other, not spell-check each other!

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
LauraPM
LMAO, I thought a "drive by" was pasting the same stock comment like "cute LO!" on a bunch of LO's without really looking at them, LOL!  I learned something new today.  It's hard to take even a quick peak at the gallery and not comment, so many beautiful, amusing and inspiring pieces to see!
0 | 0
Billa
Hi Debra ... welcome here!!! ... am relatively new myself ... love this place! Your gallery is just wonderful!

xoxoxo, Billa
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.