Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter Where, oh where, is ORACHEL??

Where, oh where, is ORACHEL??

eklektik
Rachel has gone missing for almost two weeks now - her latest upload 'Reclamation of Muchness', and some of you are probably wondering where our Miss Orachel has disappeared to...well, she has been quite under the weather - 'trainwreckery' she calls it - and is doing her solid best to take care of herself and get plenty of sleep. Though, at this point she is not up to responding to alot of emails or pm's. That being said, I thought that this would be a good place for everyone to send her healing thoughts and well wishes - where she could check in whenever she is able for much needed love and hugs!!!

We miss you Rachel - wishing you speedy recovery, and hope to see you back soon !!!

:  

Marie
0 | 0
finecraft
Oh Marie! I'm sure that sums up Rachel's feelings exactly!! Sending good thoughts and hugs your way Rachel! Love ya and miss you!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Huge hugs and positive thoughts for you Rachel.  Look after yourself, get well and then come and join the party again when you are good and ready!
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
What a fantastic thread, Marie!  She is sorely missed and this will be a welcome sight for her when she's well enough to come back to the forum.  :)

I love your card for her, too!!!
0 | 0
Fifi
You are the bestest of the best little sistah, missin' ya madly and hoping for the best recovery possible!  Sending huge amounts of love and healing, Fif.
0 | 0
eryn
big hugs Rachel! get better soon! mwah
0 | 0
LauraPM
Sending well wishes your way Orachel.

0 | 0
RedScott
Hoping all settles down well for ya, Rachel. You were a kind heart when I first showed up here. ;>
0 | 0
mumure
I am sure you HOW MUCH I miss you and your pages.
Don't worry,I will be the guardian of your myth until you are back

Maryse
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Hey Sweet Lady. We all miss you and adore you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
Billa
Miss you too, Rachel, sweetie, with your always inspiring pages and your vivid comments Come back soon in good health leaving the trainwreckery (???) behind you, until then with lots of HUGS
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
Marie, How sweet & perfect for you to start this thread!

I am praying & positive thoughting for you daily Rachel! It's not as bright around here without your technicolor burning pages & technicolor comments!  I miss you much - and worry often.

(((((((((((((hugs

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
I miss you and your creativity too! Hope you feel better soon!
0 | 0
glitterbug
Get better real soon!  Sending positive energy your way!
0 | 0
orachel
OMG!! I'm bawling over here from all these wellwishes, guys!!! Thank you all sooo sooo much. I don't think its possible, really, for me to explain how much it means to me. Imagine, then multiply by 10...that might give ya some idea of how special i'm feeling right now. SOOOO miss all of you in HUGE and astounding ways. You ladies are my support, truly. I'm hanging in there, but in the 'basic human maintentance' kind of way. Going thru major withdrawls both from playing in photoshop and in missing this wonderful community. The cards..my gosh...astoundingly sweet and ever so clever! Thank you thank you all!!! And seriously, Marie, huge hugs for setting this up. When i'm feeling blue this is the perfect way to pop in and perk up my spirits.

Hugs to all of you...i miss each and every one of ya!!! Will check in as often as i can and will be back as soon as is humanly possible.
xoxo
rachel
0 | 0
sherrieJD
miss having you around sweetie. take care of yourself and feel better really soon

{{hugs}}
0 | 0
joray
I sincerely hope you can get to feeling better soon. My thoughts and prayers will be with you. Your happy demeanor and sweet comments are sorely missed 'Oracle' !
0 | 0
Two Dresses Studio
I'm so sorry to hear this!   Two weeks!!!!  That's just not fair that someone as giving and caring as you should have to go through any pain of any kind.  Not fair.  I'm going to have a talk with the faeries and muses and together we'll be sending you all of our loving healing energies !!  We'll be wiggling our noses and clicking our heels to bring you strength to return.
0 | 0
amplantier
Rachel

Just not the same without you here. Sending the very best of the best to you.

Ann
0 | 0
RedScott
0 | 0
Clementine

I love you Rachel.
0 | 0
Clementine

I love you Rachel.
0 | 0
Clementine
0 | 0
Clementine
0 | 0
Clementine
0 | 0
Clementine
0 | 0
CryztalRain
591 Posts
Australia
Get well Rachel.. its so quiet without you..
sending you healing vibes.. take care.. rejuvinate..
big hugs

Designer at Mischief Circus CryztalRain
0 | 0
CryztalRain
591 Posts
Australia
LOL Clem.. you nutter
that dude on the bike
Designer at Mischief Circus CryztalRain
0 | 0
eryn
OMG that guy is so gross! more hugs Rachel!
0 | 0
Clementine
Ha ha.   that bike has a keg for beer attached and it sits on the highway going into our little town.   It's for sale.   anyone want it?   I thought a naked biker would be good for Rachel.   I miss her.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.