Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

This must be HEAVEN

Delia
Hello, I´m Delia and this is my kind of heaven!
I had a look around and LOVE your challenges here! This is what I always wanted to try, the collages and stuff. I like doing digital ATCs and using stock photos or vintage images when scrapping poems or thoughts.
Sometimes plain old digiscrapbooking is not enough. Not for me, that is, don´t get me wrong. I love that as well, it´s just that there was something missing.
I think, I found that here!
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
Delia, you are so welcome here!  We love to try different things, and all styles are welcome!  I can't wait to see what you create for our challenges or create just for fun.  :
0 | 0
eryn
yay!! welcome to DS Delia!!
0 | 0
LauraPM
Delia, so glad you found your way here!  I've been here almost 2 months and it has been a life changing experience for me, in the best way possible!  There is so much inspiration! So sit back and put your feet up.  Stay as long as you like!
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
Welcome home Delia!  

You've found your people.  So kick your shoes off, put your feet up and make yourself at home.  Looking forward to seeing your creations!

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Welcome to DeviantScrap, Delia!!!! We love to play, explore and have fun.
If you have any questions, holler out.

Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
ArmyGrl
Welcome to Deviantville Delia!  I look forward to seeing your creations!  Yes, loads of inspiration in the galleries and challenges!  Diversity is welcomed, from traditional to fantasy to art journals to hybrid :
0 | 0
finecraft
Hi Delia! Glad you found our little corner of the world! Hope you have a wonderful time here! Glad to meet you!
0 | 0
Fifi
Hello Delia, welcome to a home away from home!
0 | 0
Delia
Thank you all for your warm welcome!
0 | 0
Tara
Yayyyyy! Welcome welcome WELCOME to Deviantville Sweetie!!!!!
0 | 0
anubis1
Woo Hoo!!! Welcome Delia, so glad you found us, make yourself at home hun..............
0 | 0
Karen_Johnson
Hi Delia,
So glad you found your way here.  
I've just left you some love for your very loverly Transformation Deck Card! :-)
Hugs,
Karen
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
Hi, welcome here!
0 | 0
joray
Welcome Delia! Yes, you will love it here!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.