Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

They're Gone!

joannknnrd
With equal amounts of joy and sorrow, I sent my kids back to school today!

Welcome back, me
0 | 0
Tara
Awwwwwww!!!! Bye bye girls!!!! hehehehehe! You crack me UP Mo!!!! Hope they have a brilliant first day back. xoxo
0 | 0
Two Dresses Studio
Mixed emotions I bet - but glad to know you'll have less balancing!!!
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
Poignant Pic - love the treatment on it.

Honest emotions.  I homeschool... Is it bad that I consider sending her to public schools just in hopes of having a single alone moment?

Enjoy the quiet!

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
What a great photo!!!! I still have 3 weeks before mine goes back....ack!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
Mish
Poignant Pic - love the treatment on it.

Honest emotions.  I homeschool... Is it bad that I consider sending her to public schools just in hopes of having a single alone moment?

Enjoy the quiet!

Nothing at all wrong with that PA! Everyone longs for alone time when they don't get any!
0 | 0
joannknnrd
I so admire Homeschooling Moms!

We considered it before we made the switch to public school. After researching it for awhile we decided against it (at least for now). I will admit I was relieved when it worked out that way.

This is day 3 of the school year. I went grocery shopping ALONE today. I did find myself almost correcting a loud kid in the check out lane. I thought she was mine, lol!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
I'm always very happy when school starts and mine is out of my hair and I'm out of hers.  We are just far too intense sometimes.  

Even when mine was around 3, she was thrilled to have a whole day of day care.  No regrets, no tears then, or at kindergarten or when she started school.   We love being together, but we also love being apart and doing our own thing.

I love your photo JoAnn.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.