Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter The best things in life ....

The best things in life ....

Clementine

Money doesn't grow on my apple tree.   but i *have* an apple tree!  
And i have freindly dogs living with me and two cats that patrol the area so mice don't come into my space.   And look at this.  I don't happen to know anyone else who has a horse stare at them through the window while they're working on their computer.   I think it's cool.   She stares in at me when i'm laying on my bed too.   She touches her nose to the screen and i sometimes give her a little kiss through the screen.   She's not my horse and i'll be sad when they take her away come winter time.    But for now .... what a treat to have a freind like this.
0 | 0
joannknnrd
What I wouldn't give to have a scene like that!

What a lucky woman you are to have such a beautiful guest!
0 | 0
eryn
She is beautiful! That is so lovely!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
That is pure magic. What a lucky friend to have!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
skyezak
Oh wow, how good is that to have a horsey peeking in to watch you Clementine! That's a classic photo!
0 | 0
Fifi
What a fine perk!  Enjoy the moments!
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
Lol!
I only have the neighbours cat on my desk:

I was working on a layout and didn't know yet what photos to use. But with the cat jumping on my desk I grabbed my camera and knew what to do with my layout!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
What a gorgeous cat Irene!  

Clementine, my daughter would freak out about the horse, she is such a horsey person (don't know where she gets it from, as I don't particularly like them, unless they are Clydesdale, or some working horse), however, 'your' horse looks great :
0 | 0
ArmyGrl
A kindred spirit...a soul mate perhaps?  It is marvelous she found you!  It will be a very sad day when her "owners" (hate using that term) take her away.

It will be humorous, though, if she finds her way back to you!
0 | 0
Clementine
There will be other horses.    Every year a couple horses wander in and i close my gate to nab them.    I like horses a lot.     This one is extra freindly though.  The good thing about NOT having a horse in here is that i can leave my gate open.   It's a pain in the butt to open and close that gate when i go any where.    Firewood gathering is on the agenda today.   tah tah.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.