Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

just wondering...

sherrieJD
I'm working on my next set of doll parts and I was just wondering if there is a preference for complete dollies to be able to plunk down on your layouts OR do you prefer the bits and pieces to make your own.

I'm just playing around right now, so just thought i would get a little input from all you wonderful deviants out there.

TIA for you input!

{{hugs}}

sherrie
0 | 0
joray
That question is too hard to answer - I prefer both! So no help here! (But more dollies is good!
0 | 0
eryn
EVERYTHING!! Give us the dolly and then break her into pieces!
0 | 0
joannknnrd
Everything is always good, but if I HAD to choose I'd take pieces!
0 | 0
Tara
Yeah I totally ditto Mo (JoAnn)!!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
I prefer pieces.    Completed dollies don't appeal to me at all.

And (yes, there's more, LOL), I would love some boy/male pieces and maybe robot?
0 | 0
LauraPM
Doll parts are better for me, then I can make it my own.  I agree with Karin, that a few wacky parts would be way cool!

Thanks for asking!
0 | 0
I think bits, then you can customise more easily :
0 | 0
mrsaboyer
OOh robot pieces sounds super cool!
0 | 0
Fifi
Love the idea of boy/male/robot pieces, a little bit of deviant delight!  Thanks!
0 | 0
sherrieJD
fantastic feed back y'all! and some way cool ideas on the robot parts. i do have male parts coming, but probably not for another week.
0 | 0
ArmyGrl
Seriously, I like both.  As much as I enjoy putting together my own dollie parts, sometimes I just don't have the time...so I'm finding preextracted dollies, ladies, and men are very convient.  (And I'm getting really bored with pictures of me or me and my hubby so I'm building my collection of people--love vintage...but could use some modern peeps too).

I still like to have the parts, however....sometimes I just need an eye, arm, leg or head.  And it is sooo much fun to play with digital-dollies :
0 | 0
madigirl
PARTS!! As much as I love premade dollies, I love to play with the parts and create the dollies myself!! I love the idea of male/robot parts!!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.