Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

AWOL or MIA

Clementine
I think i have to go off line for awhile while I take care of some things.  

I cope with my monthly bills by not looking at them.     I don't get them out of the mailbox., or if I do i just toss them aside and they get lost in my car under the piles of laundry that are always in there.   If they actually make it into the house i put them out of sight and don't open them.    Cause when I do it ruins my day.
But eventually it catches up with me.  

My water supply keeps going out too.    that really depresses me.   I had high hopes that I would be living a normal american life as far as running water/indoor plumbing goes.   I got my kitchen sink going.   and had started installing the thing-a ma-jig and the pipes to get a washing machine going.   But the water supply itself is iffy now.    Discouragment paralyzes me.   I had hoped to never use those 5 gallon water containers ever again.     or lug my dirty dishes off the property to wash them.  But this morning I was at that old worn out routine again.    blech.   not to mention bathroom practices.    geez well anyway. .

I just need to get my bills  caught up and figure this water thing out,   and get a winters supply of wood in my woodshed.  Internet is necessary for this business but at the same time it is an expense.   and i'm pretty much in arrears on everything.

I'm not really going away!   I will check my email whenever I go to Wendy's to wash dishes., and I will check in here at Deviantscrap from her computer or Tim and Lories maybe.   I'm still working on the kits!!  I'm still at it.
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
I hope you work it out and it works out for you.

Will be thinking positive thoughts for you.
0 | 0
Fifi
Oh Clem, I don't know what to say, I just hope things will get better.   And yes, we'll all be thinking positive thoughts and sending little hugs!
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
Amen.  Absolutely sending money vibes your way.
0 | 0
eryn
That is so me. I just don't open the bills and let them disappear to the bottom of the 'deal with later' pile. But it sucks when it catches up to you.
I hope you can find a way to sort it out. big hugs
0 | 0
mrsaboyer
We'll still be here when you get back. Here's hoping it's sooner rather than later! Whole mess of good thoughts coming your way!
0 | 0
Tara
Me too :( It's a bitch when it all catches up with ya. Sending you all the positive energy and love I can muster up Clem and hope a miracle happens for you VERY soon. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
0 | 0
Clementine
Well.,  it catches up to me on a regular basis.     like about every two months.,   that's about how much slack you get from the service companies.    I used to be very responsible,. i'd pay every bill as soon as it walked in the door.    Its the lack of moolah that makes me avoid them these days.  

I've  been trying to figure out why i don't have water.    it's still a mystery.   There's a big party in the valley this evening with lots of peeps to stare at and lots of food to sample.. but I didn't feel like leaving my water mystery to go there.   It would be all i could talk about.  ha ha., kinda like here.     Well tah tah.,   I'm off to go wiggle pipes and fittings and see what comes of it.    If I can rustle up 25 bucks I might still have internet after tuesday.   But even if I don't it's not like i won't have access.   I have to go up to Wendy's to get water and wash the stupid dishes and she said I could use her computer.. it's slow as a snail but what the heck.   

ha ha Tara i think it's funny you have Cheech as an avatar.   knock knock.. hey man it's dave.. i've got the stuff.    Dave's not here...
0 | 0
LauraPM
Ditto on sending the positive energy and love your way!  Hope it works out sooner rather than later..... hugs.
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
Oh, those bills!
But I really can't imagine your water problems. I live in a city, but also out of town everybody is connected to the water company.
0 | 0
Clementine
Well apparently I will not be leaving the internet world just yet.   Tim Hohs paid my past due bill so you are stuck with me a little longer.    He also came over with his Arnold Schwartzneger muscles and got my water filter off for me.   My little match stick arms were unable to accomplish that task.   And he gave me cookies.   He's sort of a nice guy that man of Lories.
0 | 0
Fifi
Well apparently I will not be leaving the internet world just yet.   Tim Hohs paid my past due bill so you are stuck with me a little longer.    He also came over with his Arnold Schwartzneger muscles and got my water filter off for me.   My little match stick arms were unable to accomplish that task.   And he gave me cookies.   He's sort of a nice guy that man of Lories.

Happy for you Clem, good to know there's still great people around, especially if they can bake cookies too!  Hope you're feeling better!  to Tim, for you!
0 | 0
eryn
yay for tim!!
0 | 0
LauraPM
Yay!  your water is working again!
and we have missed you.
0 | 0
Lisadee
Beautiful people are Tim and Lorie ... from what I have learned of you so far, you deserve to have wonderful friends like that Clem ... strange how things have a way of working out isn't it !!
0 | 0
amplantier
So glad you're still here.  And so very glad things have worked out for you.
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
Gosh - I know that bill filing and paying system! I have that... but golly gosh O gee - to be without the lifeline of internet & the flow of creative friendship & support is salt in the wound, which you can't even rinse out because the water is messed up too.  Thank goodness for good friends and good cookies and fairy godmothers!

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.