Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter Entertainment Tonight

Entertainment Tonight

Clementine
My freind Wendy came over this afternoon and forced me off the computer to go swimming with her.   Afterwards we stopped at Tim and Lories to say hi.
They invited us to dinner.   Lorie cooked a yummy veggie meal out of their garden.

Anyway..  Tim got an air  gun for his birthday that shoots miniature marshmellows.
0 | 0
Clementine

Ok.   hold still.  open your mouth.  and maybe you should close your eyes.     Here is Tim trying to shoot a marshmello into my mouth from across the room.    That's Lorie in the background cooking dinner.
0 | 0
Clementine
[IMG="IMG]http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af155/ClementineDesign/openwide.jpg "]

It was so funny.   Marshmellows were bouncing off my forehead.  my lips when he got close.  my cheeks.  my shoulder.  my neck.   A couple times it actually stung when he pumped up the air too much.    I was afraid I'd choke if a marshmellow actually made it into my mouth.

[

BINGO!  BULLSEYE!    He got two out of .. i don't know.  a lot.   I was hoping for more because they were good.
He didn't want me to eat them out of the bag because they were his amunition,  that is one reason i submitted to being shot at.   The other reason.. it was fun.
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Sounds fun and looks fun.

I love veggies from out the garden.  It's winter here at the moment, so no veggies as my husband forgot to plant the root/winter veg.  We need to get the beds ready for Spring though.  Our dwarf apple, peach and fruit salad trees already have little buds on them.   This veggie season, I really want to make use of the dehydrator we bought about a year ago.  I also want to get a preserving kit.

Yeah, we do live in the burbs (only a 10 minute drive away, in fact, from the State's capital city), but most of our backyard and front yard is now taken over by veggie beds.  Did I mention we are also only a 20 minute walk away from a nature reserve? It has a creek and everything.
0 | 0
Clementine

BINGO !!   BULLSEYE !!        He got two out of ... I don't know..  I'd hoped for more marshmellows to eat but two was nice.    He didn't want me eat them out of the bag because they were his amunition.   So that is why I had to submit to being shot at.
0 | 0
Clementine
Whoops I have to start over with the pics.     .   Hey were do you live?    Where is ON THE EDGE OF THE ABYSS, FALLING, FALLING??     If it's winter... you're on the other side of the  world from me.    I think dehydrating is a good way to go..   because what if electricity went out and you have things frozen?     I bet the nature preserve you live by is AWESOME.
We live on a beautiful planet.   I think it's wise these days to grow food instead of lawn.   A lot of people are doing it too.    Suburban homesteads.
0 | 0
Clementine

Hold still.   open your mouth.  and you might want to cover your eyes.   Here is Tim trying to shoot marshmellows into my mouth.     That's Lorie in the background cooking dinner.     And I'm as glamorous as ever.   Wet hair from swimming and wearing my usual stunning garb.... pajamas.
0 | 0
Clementine

Marshmellows were bouncing off my cheeks.  my neck.  my forehead.  my chin .    Sometimes they actually stung when he pumped up the air a lot.   I was concerned that I would choke if he actually got one in my mouth.
0 | 0
Clementine

BINGO!  BULLSEYE!     He got two out of... i don't know.  a lot.   I was hoping for more because they were a treat,  and he didn't want me to eat them out of the bag because they were his amunition.. that's one reason I submitted to being shot at.   and it was fun too.
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
I rarely freeze things.   I don't like the taste of the food after it's thawed.  It seems to lose all flavour.   I can't wait for the veggies to come in, actually.  I want to start bottling them this year as well.  There's a preserving kit I saw, which looks great.  I could do it the old fashioned way but this looks much easier and I can do about 10 bottles at a time.  I don't mind doing things by hand, I do bake my own bread (no bread machine either) and make my own pasta, sometimes.  

I live in Australia, down south, on the main land.   It's been very wet this winter, which is nice, as we haven't had a really wet winter in over a decade.  All our rainwater tanks are fill to the brim.  Too bad we couldn't fit more in.  As is, they are all over the place.
0 | 0
eryn
OMG that marshmallow pistol is awesome!! I'll have to see if I can get DH one! lol

Now down under, down south, on the mainland is still a pretty big area Karin! Any more clues?
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Eryn if you read an earlier post in this thread, you'll see a few location clues :
0 | 0
eryn
ah duh! near Melbourne? Maybe Adelaide?
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Not Adelaide.    I'm just 'up the road' from Tara
0 | 0
Lisadee
lol ... I gotta get one of those air guns - can't wait to start shooting my husband !!!!
0 | 0
Lisadee

Yaaaay ... another Aussie girl xxx
0 | 0
skyezak
There's a few of you Tas-wegians over here! Did Tara turn you all into deviants LOL!
0 | 0
eryn

okay so just out of Melpbourne then! That makes 3 scrappers I know in Melbourne now...I GOTTA get over there one day!

Shame it's so freaking far from Perth!

hee hee...that's me! Running from perth to melbourne...with scissors! lol
0 | 0
Clementine
Wow you guys all from Aussie land.    that's pretty cool.   There's a whole gang of you here in Deviantville.
0 | 0
mrsaboyer
I always knew I wanted to go to Australia for a reason.
0 | 0
Obviously not Canberra, you'd hardly call it "very wet" here... although our dams are 61% full now... we've had a bit of rain this past week!
0 | 0
eryn
yeah I didn't count canberra cos karin said something about capital of the state...rather than country. Has to be melbourne!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Hey, Melbourne used to be the capital of the Country until Sydney got their knickers in a twist, hence the need for Canberra :)

Oh, and hey Angelrat, didn't know you were an Austraylian!  I know a few people in Canberra.   

It's been pretty wild and wooly in Melbourne this winter.   I don't know what our reservoirs are up to, but hopefully nice and sated for a change.
0 | 0
eryn
I can't believe how many of us there are! Shame nobody else is in Perth! I'd love to meet up with some deviants! lol
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.