Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

Eleanors Avenue

Clementine

This is a part of Eleanors Avenue.   ugh.   it's so time consuming.    and I still have so much to do.   Just wanted to show you a bit of it.   The girl is my masterpiece.   I have so many hours into that chick and she's a beauty but I think I need to get away from this machine.
0 | 0
Fifi
Clem!  You are sooooooooooo right...a true beauty!  And the rest is looking really good too!  It looks intriguing, love the Green Bomber, '57 Chevy, Buick?  I get them confused, what do I know about cars!  Love the color combo!  Think the time spent at that "machine" is surely worth it so far!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Woo Hoo more Clementine masterpieces coming our way!!! Your chicka is HOT!!!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
eryn
ooooh nice!! I'll start saving my pennies! :
0 | 0
mrsaboyer
::wooolf whiiiistle::
SOLD!
0 | 0
ginamichelle1111
Wowzers!!!! This is so cool Clem!!!! Can't wait to see the rest and play!! Yeah for you doll! It's gorgeous!!!!!
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
This is really amazing! Love the whole look of this with the bright colors!
0 | 0
Clementine
Yes yes yes.   color!   I was tired of the back to the land dirt look in my other kits.    Of course i still have A COWBOY SONG to complete.   That one will take me back to the dirt again.   But it will be cool too.    Uh oh., I'm a big talker.   I better be careful or the gods will smite me again with a power failure.
0 | 0
orachel
LOVING this, Clementine!!!! What a fabulous kit!!!
0 | 0
ArmyGrl
hmmm....okay...you've got my interest perked!  (and i like your "dirt" kits btw!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.