Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter If you build it they will come

If you build it they will come

Clementine

Ladies. . do you need a man?   Better yet,. do you need A TRAILER PARK BOY??
Well honey have I got news for you!   Trailer park boys need certain things to be happy.   They need beer.  lots of cheap beer.   They need dirt bikes,  old Camero's jacked up on cinder blocks, just to name a few ., and they need their furniture brought out to the yard where it can rot in the weather.  

I've already tested the theory of ... IF YOU BUILD IT THEY WILL COME.   Yes it works.  Just look at the results I got in ONE day!   This should make a believer out of you!  And all I did was move some old furniture outside.   Can you imagine what I'd catch with the REST of the bait ?!    Wow.   so  take it from me.   Get busy!   Put out the bait and catch yourself a redneck trailer park boy tonight!   

You might be thinking... hmm Trailer park boy bait is easy to come by., so why do I need HER?    Ok.  yes it's true ,  the bait can be found just about anywhere.   But.. you still need to be exact because these boys are finicky in their own way.   
  So.. If you like what you see here., send for the complete instructions.   I will tell you exactly what trailer park boys like, the portions you need and so on.    A word of caution: don't act too smart when you land one.. it will scare him away.

In this picture what you see is the first bait  I put out in a field.
0 | 0
Clementine

Look what what showed up just 20 minutes after putting out the first bait !!!   
I had to throw this one back though.   Well.. I'm not going to take the first thing that comes along am I ??  There are plenty of fish in the sea ladies... and trailer park boys abound!!  Let's see what else we can catch!
0 | 0
Clementine

Ok.. the first bait is in place.   I'll just sit here now and see if anything shows up.
0 | 0
Clementine

Ok.  a little bit of bait in place.   Now I'll just sit here and see if anything shows up.
0 | 0
Clementine

Whoo hooo!!  Look what I caught in the first 10 minutes!!    
I had to throw this one back though.   He was a mumbler.   Mumble mumble.   All that came out of his mouth was Tara. Tara. Tara.   I couldn't stand it.
0 | 0
Clementine

Look at this little trailer park boy.  He's a keeper!    This one I found to be very trainable.   He was like a little parrot.   In no time at all I had him saying  -oh clemey my sweet, let me kiss your purdy lips-
0 | 0
ArmyGrl
My goodness...can I double up??? A Trail boy in addition to my hubby?
0 | 0
KimberlyRae
hehehe...very entertaining indeedy!
0 | 0
Clementine
I don't know Lisa...  maybe.   Can your husband get sh** faced stumbling drunk in the middle of the afternoon?  Can he be totally obnoxious and rude while asking... whats wrong darlin?  Can he get in a  fight wherein he gets a front tooth knocked out and a black eye and still be best freinds with the guy who beat him up?    If so... maybe you already have a trailer park boy.  and you should not be so greedy.
0 | 0
mrsaboyer
I actually MET my husband in a trailer park, where we both lived! He was still with his (now ex-) wife, and he hated her. He used to come over to my trailer after work because I always had beer (see earlier note about beer) and he would rant and rave about how  much he hated his wife. I tolerated him, because he was pleasant to look at, but never thought much about him because A) he was married and B) he was only 23 (I was 33).
Then he and the wifey got separated, she went back to Pennsylvania (LOTS of trailer boys there!) and he moved out of the trailer park. I realized I missed him. A little bit later, he called me up.
We went dancing at a biker bar. He wore his "good boy shoes."
8 years later, we have two kids and another one on the way.

By the way, Clementine, hubby is still in Afghanistan for another couple of weeks, can I have sloppy seconds on your trailer park boy #2?
0 | 0
KimberlyRae
I don't know Lisa...  maybe.   Can your husband get sh** faced stumbling drunk in the middle of the afternoon?  Can he be totally obnoxious and rude while asking... whats wrong darlin?  Can he get in a  fight wherein he gets a front tooth knocked out and a black eye and still be best freinds with the guy who beat him up?    If so... maybe you already have a trailer park boy.  and you should not be so greedy.

That was mine 18 yrs ago!
Took him 11 years to get 'with-it'
and
only then did I marry him..lol!
Take it from another gal that knows...
...it's a hard life...
kudos for you for being the
Strong and Enduring individual
You are!  [[HUGSSS]]
0 | 0
Clementine
Oh I guess.  geez.    damn.  all right.    But just for two weeks ok? !
0 | 0
Clementine

By the way, Clementine, hubby is still in Afghanistan for another couple of weeks, can I have sloppy seconds on your trailer park boy #2?

Oh i guess.    geez.   damn.  allright.    But just for two weeks!!  got that?    Then you have to give him back.
0 | 0
Clementine
That was mine 18 yrs ago!
Took him 11 years to get 'with-it'
and
only then did I marry him..lol!
Take it from another gal that knows...
...it's a hard life...
kudos for you for being the
Strong and Enduring individual
You are!  [[HUGSSS]]

Hi Kimberly.   Good for you for holding out until he got with it.    I find life is easier when I don't let them in the house.   I'm a wee bit intolerant these days.   I used to tolerate all kinds of crap.   Now I don't even want to tolerate a dirty sock or a newspaper left for me to pick up.
0 | 0
KimberlyRae
good for you!!
better Not to even open the door to that...ha.
and if he's a looker then look the 'other' way...lol.
I do NOT clean up after anyone...that's for them
to clean up after themselves.  can you tell I'm the
only 'girl' around my place..lol!  [high-fives]
0 | 0
mrsaboyer
[QUOTE]Oh i guess. geez. damn. allright. But just for two weeks!! got that? Then you have to give him back.

Oh, Honey it won't take me that long.  You can have him back tomorrow.
0 | 0
Clementine
Oh, Honey it won't take me that long.  You can have him back tomorrow.

Ok.  it's a deal.   Try to keep him sober.   I don't want him to have any excuses when he gets back.
0 | 0
Clementine
I do NOT clean up after anyone...that's for them
to clean up after themselves.  can you tell I'm the
only 'girl' around my place..lol!  [high-fives]

0 | 0
mrsaboyer
Well, there's no booze in the house, I'm pregnant. I assume since he's a trailer park boy he doesn't mind that.
0 | 0
Clementine
I'm pregnant. I assume since he's a trailer park boy he doesn't mind that.

That's so funny.         No he won't mind.  unless you try to marry him and then he'll probably drag you onto the Jerry Springer show so he can call you a hoe bag on stage,  but mostly so he can get a free paternity test.   
0 | 0
mrsaboyer
Ahahaha! Nah, I already have an old man. I don't need to keep this one. He's just for fun.
0 | 0
Karen_Johnson
0 | 0
eryn
OMG this is sooooo funny!! I'll take no2 for a day or so too please!! DH is away this weekend so that would be perfect!
0 | 0
Lisadee
lol ... this is GREAT ... I actually met my hubby  in the roughest pub in the town ... perhaps this would have been a little more romantic (the setting sure is nicer) !!
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
If I read this hilarious story my life seems so boring.
I met my husband in the supermarket. We both were still at school and worked in the evenings and on Saturday to get us some money to go out. When I heard he had a motorbike I begged him for a ride. Since then (20 years) we are together.
0 | 0
joyuslion
1339 Posts
clem... you are hysterical!!!! My first husband and I lived in a trail park when we got married... that musta been why it didn't work out... LOL!!!!! xoxoxox
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.