Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter Just got my Blue ATC in the mail!

Just got my Blue ATC in the mail!

LauraPM
I just got my Blue ATC Challenge card in the mail today from Constance and OMG I love it!!

The envelope it was mailed in is a work of art all by itself!  It is decorated with all sorts of collage pieces, stamped punched, and colored with pastels maybe?  She included a pretty card with a very sweet note to me, a bag of little collage bits to use on future projects.  I love the pin thingy - it reminds me of a mini version of the locker key pins we used at the local public swimming pool where I learned to swim as a child.  A really nice unexpected memory from my past!

And the card itself is super!  It came in it's own little protective plastic bag in a fabulous envelope decorated with silk ribbon and sealing wax, stamps and such.  Even the inside is printed embossed paper!

I love the card, it has so much texture to it,  I can feel the layers that were lovingly glued down, even the cheerleader's pompoms are layered!  As you can probably tell, I'm love textures. So to hold this little piece of art in my hands and FEEL the talent that went in to it is such a treat for me, especially after seeing it online here.  

Constance~ Thank you, thank you, thank you for making my very first ATC swap so special!  Lots of hugs!  
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
Laura, that's fabulous!  I love hearing about happy endings... and it sounds like you and the ATC are a match made in heaven!    :
0 | 0
constancet
Laura,
I am thrilled that you like it.  Hope to cross your swap again.  

Constance
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Isn't it so much fun to find something like that in your mail box? I am totally loving these swaps and can't wait to get mine!

We are definitely going to be doing this monthly.
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
fairydust
very cool story!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.