Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter Where the hell is Matt?

Where the hell is Matt?

Fifi
Hi everyone, it's the Fifinator, aka Fifi!  I don't know how many of you know about this site, nothing to do with scrapartistry, but I was just introduced to it by Missy Eklektik, aka Marie.  I really enjoyed it as it features this crazy guy name of Matt, called Where the hell is Matt?  It's just such a joyous video, I smiled from beginning to end!  A great perker upper!  Here's the link if you're interested:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mattharding2718#p/u/5/zlfKdbWwruY

It features dancing...of a sort!
0 | 0
eklektik
Thank you Miss FiFi!!! I watch his video's not infrequently - brings me much joy and reminds me of all the good people and things in this world...sometimes is hard to find these days - Matt's videos def are totally viral !!! Makes me just want to go dance! or what ever makes me laugh and feel good! Music is most excellent - lawd, you can tell I am hooked on this guy!!! ROFL!!!
0 | 0
Ohhh, Fifi!!  I'd never heard of him, but I loved every, single frame of this!!  Thank you sooooooooooo much!  Makes our world seem so much smaller and that more wonderful!!  Ohhh, and Tonga - LOVED it!! :
0 | 0
Clementine
That was great Fifireeno.    It made me smile.
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
I Have watched it 3 times today already - and felt uplifted after each one!

Thank you so much - both of you (Marie & Fifi) for sharing this, and for every other wonderful thing you do!

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Awesome!  Reminds me of Free Hugs.  It makes you feel good!!

On a side note, I've been to quite a few of those places too, hee hee and I danced in some of them (didn't take video though) - which reminds me, I need to scrap those photos!
0 | 0
CryztalRain
591 Posts
Australia
if the whole world would Dance together, we would have peace
Lovely video Fifimeister
Designer at Mischief Circus CryztalRain
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
what a wonderful video!!! so uplifting and free spirited. thank you so much for sharing it with us!!!

Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.