Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter A Big Thank You!!!!!!

A Big Thank You!!!!!!

ginamichelle1111
I just wanted to say a huge "Thank You!!" to everyone here at DS who takes the time to comment on my pages. I tried in the beginning to thank each and everyone of you personally but there are so many of you amazing people here that I a can't keep up. I did not want you all to think that I don't read the comments, cause I do and I love it!!I have learned so much from all you talented girls here! DS is such a fun place to be a part of and I get so excited surfing the site and looking through the galleries to get inspired(which there is a lot to be inspired about) and trying out the daring challenges! So thank you all so very much from the bottom of my heart for all the lovin' you leave on my pages and to the friendships you have created with me! I love it here and I am so happy to call each and everyone of you my friend!!!

Much love and bunches of hugs,
Gina
0 | 0
joyuslion
1339 Posts
Gina! you are so sweet! We have not met yet because I just got here... but your post warmed my heart! I can't wait to become a part of this glorious community of fabulous artists! xoxoxox
0 | 0
fairydust
i know.....isn't this place the coolest? i have accounts with other sites but i never log-in.
0 | 0
ginamichelle1111
Hi Joy!!! Welcome welcome welcome!!!! I see you are on Crowabout Studio B's CT!!! You are going to have so much fun here! Everyone is majorly talented and kind when it comes to learning new things and giving out tips and tricks of the trade. All the girls have fun and humorous personalities so there are always laughs which is great!! So many sites I have been a part of in the past do not measure up to DS in terms of all of the above!!!

Hugs!
Gina

PS Too funny Fairydust!! I agree!! MWAH!
0 | 0
joyuslion
1339 Posts
thank you soooo much for the welcome! I am so happy to be here and as you say... it looks like so much fun here! And everyone is so nice too! I love it already! xo
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
You are so sweet, Gina! I always wondered how on earth you had time to write your notes LOL!

Joy, I am so happy you have joined us here! Welcome to the nuthouse, where residents like FairyDust and I reside!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
ginamichelle1111
Ha ha Hollie! I know!!! I remembered asking you about seeing when people comment on my page so I could thank everyone personally and I thought to myself...."She is going to think I am nuts!!!" LOL

Love you!!!! Hee Hee
0 | 0
eryn
you are nuts Gina!! But we love you anyway!! mwah!!
0 | 0
ginamichelle1111
Ahhhhh Eryn!!! You always make me giggle!!! Love you too!!! MWAH!!!!
0 | 0
eryn
OMG I just saw my new tag under my name!! hahahahahahaha!! how appropriate!!
0 | 0
ginamichelle1111
Haaaaaaaa!!! I noticed that too! Yes it is so appropriate!!!! Rock on you crazy woman!!!!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
I'm with Gina.  

Eryn, I saw that tag too and it keeps coming under my Google alerts, I don't know what people are going to think!!!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.