Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter ISO hear no evil see no evil etc

ISO hear no evil see no evil etc

ArmyGrl
Hey deviants and designers or deviant designers...

anybody know of "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" type elements...monkeys, pigs, cows, humans...I don't care...

I need something (and I'd rather not just yank from the net) for an end of year class project I'm working on.  I would like to blend some faces of my fellow instructors in with the animals....

oh...and any Shrek? kits?
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
There just happens to be those monkeys in my new Metal Momma kit! LOL!

Now Shrek.....hmmm.
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
orachel
Oh, i meant to answer this days ago...sorry charlie! Um, Itkupilli has an a few asian type collage sheets that you can request in png format instead of jpg...she's got an etsy shop or a blog both easily found w google.... Itkupilli.

Anyway, one of the asian sheets has these AWESOME schoolgirls doing the 'no evil' thing..i've used it in one of the pieces in my gallery... http://mischiefcircus.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2769&title=three-little-maids&cat=allHere and her sheets aren't pricey, but they're an even better deal if you do the 5 for $10 thing. But i think they're around the $3 mark each.  I just LOVE that particular image. And i haven't done much to the colors, really..it pretty much looks just like it does in my layout. Happy trails!

Oh...btw, Edeena told me the REAL saying is 'speak no evil, see no evil, hear no evil, have no fun' with the final image hands over naughty bits. I chucked over that one for DAYS.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.