Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter OMG I feel like throwing up...

OMG I feel like throwing up...

OrianaVianey
Today after only having 5GB of space in my hard drive I decided to clean up my scrap stash.... was horrible!!!
After 2 hours going kit by kit I manage to delete 25 GB of old stuff... Biy that was hard!  I guess you can say that 25 GB from 250 is not that much.... but wow... I feel like fainting... like a deep important part of me is gone.... ROFL!!!
I need a new EHD... hehehehe
0 | 0
eryn
lol!! big hugs to you oriana!!! I hope you can fully recover from this trauma! Perhaps some retail therapy??
0 | 0
amplantier
I definitely feel your pain. I've been cleaning off mine for the past few weeks.  Unfortunately I've also been buying so I don't think I accomplished much.
0 | 0
orachel
I got my fabulous new beauty for gosh..i think it was like $120 at amazon....its 1.5 TERA! rofl I adore it!!! Feel better, chances are you wouldn't have used that stuff anyway. But yes...i know it smarts like heck.
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
I must be weird, I love getting rid of the old stuff, probably because it's the only part of cleaning up around here that I have control over, LOL.

Big hugs Oriana.
0 | 0
OrianaVianey
Oh I'm a hoarder... Plus I have fond memories attached to some kits, even when I'm sure I've never ever will use them... LOL
And Yeah, I have my eye in a 1.5 Tera too
0 | 0
Tara
LOL! I am the same as you Karin, LOVE having a clear out. But I do have them all on disc though so IF the day comes that I want them, they are there. Although I can't see that happening. LOL LOL!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.