Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Challenges and Series August 2016 - Element Challenge

August 2016 - Element Challenge

Hollie
2377 Posts

Greetings Mischief Makers!

This month it's about stacking up your favorite elements. Dig into your stash, suss out some awesome bits and bobs and come up with your own stacked work of art.

You can use any MC kits for this challenge.

Can't wait to see what you dream up!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Challenge ends, August 31, 2016, 11:59pm California time. One random entry will win the kit of their choice to Holliewood Studios. __________________
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Here is a sample from me.

And here is one from Songbirdy.

Hollie
0 | 0
kristinmetzger

I love the Wizard of Oz so I decided to do the challenge based on it. This piece was created using Marta Van Eck's Wizard of Oz kits.
0 | 0
scrapingramma
great challenge
meditating on a beach with a book, watching the fish
jump out of the water while drinking coffee,
working on my adult coloring book.

http://mischiefcircus.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=59023&title=august-2016element&cat=503
0 | 0
jeanned
Here is a sample from me.

And here is one from Songbirdy.

Love, Love, Love both of these!!!
0 | 0
Nonni_f
1 Posts
New Hampshire, USA
wow....  you folks are AWESOME.  I'd better step up my game and get to work this weekend.
0 | 0
kristinmetzger
I had to make an Alice in Wonderland stack!

This piece was made for the August element challenge, making a stack. It was created using Tumble Fish Studio's Alice in Wonderland card kit, Holliwood Studio's Down the Rabbit Hole and World's Greatest kits, xquizart's Vintage Alice and Red Queen kits, and a few of my own.
0 | 0
Lisa Inman
Holy smokes!!  You ladies have created such awesome pieces!!!

Kristin...I am DYING over your Alice in Wonderland stack...it's pure GENIUS!!!
0 | 0
kristinmetzger

Thanks Lisa, I absolutely love both Wizard of Oz and Alice in Wonderland and these stacks were so much fun!
0 | 0
Nonni_f
1 Posts
New Hampshire, USA

Created with Holliewood Studio's "Red Riding Hood", "Midnight Floral", "Funny Farm", and "Everland"
0 | 0
peggyg
1 Posts

Love nature!!!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
These are all stacked and fab. Love how you have all balanced the elements and goodies.

Hollie
0 | 0
dkane
Here is mine;

Credits are listed here;
0 | 0
Fairy White
291 Posts
Tbilisi, Georgia
Love the challenge and the LOs are great!
Here's my entry - it's dedicated to the fascinating Witcher Saga by Andrzej Sapkowski
http://mischiefcircus.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=59222&title=the-witcher-dedication
TFL! :
0 | 0
cysworld
This is the first time I've done a challenge! Everything is from Holliewood kits except for the pic of me and the electricity, which was done with the Eye Candy lightning filter. Hope you like it.
0 | 0
cysworld
This is my first time to try a challenge! Everything is from Holliewood kits, except my pic in the tv and the electricity, which I did with the lightning Eye Candy filter. Hope you like it.
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Super cool work, everyone!!!!

Cysworld - welcome!!! I am so happy to have you come play with us. Awesome piece!!!
Hollie
0 | 0
cysworld
Thanks-it was fun!
0 | 0
MelissaKaye
397 Posts
you guys are STACKED FO SHO!!!  i need to get some energy stacked ..  i got nuthin .. lol
Melissa Hines

Creative team member for Holliewood Studies, itKuPiLLi and Songbirdy
0 | 0
MelissaKaye
397 Posts
Cysworld  --- you rocked your first challenge!!!  and inspired me to get outta my rut and play!
Melissa Hines

0 | 0
MelissaKaye
397 Posts
here is mine... once you start stackin, u just caint stop!!!

Melissa Hines

0 | 0
cysworld
I love this-now I want a boat-hat!
0 | 0
martavaneck
969 Posts
I come from Poland. Live in Germany now...
Love the challenge and the LOs are great!
Here's my entry - it's dedicated to the fascinating Witcher Saga by Andrzej Sapkowski
http://mischiefcircus.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=59222&title=the-witcher-dedication
TFL! :)

Oh! I love this author. Come from Poland. There was also a movie with one of the handsomest polish actors...the movie itself was not so great. Got a lot of negatives votes from fans of books.

Wonderful page!
Visit my store to grab some weird stuff.

0 | 0
Fairy White
291 Posts
Tbilisi, Georgia
Oh! I love this author. Come from Poland. There was also a movie with one of the handsomest polish actors...the movie itself was not so great. Got a lot of negatives votes from fans of books.

Wonderful page!

We've watched the movie. or, to be more exact - the TV series based on the movie. I can't say I was head over heels in love with it, but well, Geralt (Michał Żebrowski) was great and we loved Dandelion, though he may not have had the same appearance as the book Dandelion but his acting was fantastic! There were quite a few good scenes in the movie.
If you love the story, you just must-must-must play the game! It's so Sapkowski-ish! Besides the author took part in the creation of the game plot. ;-
0 | 0
martavaneck
969 Posts
I think the movie was a bit better then series. I saw both. My husband is a huge fan of Sapkowski and read all his book. Not only Witcher series. I love computer games but Witcher is just too scary for me ;) Although the graphic is the best. I saw on google some witcher inspired computer game. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cdpred.witcher.abg

0 | 0
Fairy White
291 Posts
Tbilisi, Georgia
I think the movie was a bit better then series. I saw both. My husband is a huge fan of Sapkowski and read all his book. Not only Witcher series. I love computer games but Witcher is just too scary for me ;) Although the graphic is the best. I saw on google some witcher inspired computer game. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cdpred.witcher.abg

I don't know if the movie has been translated into Russian, but I'll try to find out. ))) I usually prefer books to movies, but sometimes it's fun to see the movie and compare...
My husband also read Sapkowski's books on Hussite Wars.
The Witcher games are a bit scary... true... but these games gave me a feeling of reading books by Sapkowski and - which is absolutely fantastic - participating in the events...  
I followed your link - it's a board game. I don't know about playing it on computer, but I think I'd love to have a real (cardboard and paper) board game like this. ))))

Hmmm... I suppose we are kinda flooding the thread with off-topic posts. ))))) But it was great finding someone who shares my love for the Witcher stories!
0 | 0
martavaneck
969 Posts
I am sorry for flooding the thread :) But yes. Wonderful to find out that someone from other country like the same author and love his books

0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
I am so sorry I am late announcing our random winner. Geez, where do the days go?

Congrats Cysworld!!! You are our random winner. Please send me a DM with what Holliewood Studio kit you would like.

Thank you all so much for playing with me. Your pieces are all so wicked awesome!!!

Hollie
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.