Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Daily Mischief Mischief Circus' First Ever.....Store...

Mischief Circus' First Ever.....Store Creative Team Call!

Hollie
2377 Posts

For the first time ever, Mischief Circus is hosting a Creative Team Call  for The Cirky Crew. We are looking for 6 talented and enthusiastic team  members to play with our new monthly collaborations, designer mash ups  and who love to be social.

Requirements

• 5-7 pages per month with new releases
  • Active team member in the forum, gallery and MC Facebook group
  • Post layouts in gallery and on social media
  • Help promote MC collabs and events.
  • 3 month time commitment

All artistic medias welcome to apply - digital, hybrid, mixed media, etc.

To apply, please email the following by June 5th to - http://www.mischiefcircus.com/forum/CTCall@mischiefcircus.comCTCall@mischiefcircus.com

• Your Full name
  • Your Mischief Circus user name
  • Link to your gallery at Mischief Circus
  • Link to your blog and/or other social media accounts where you post your art/pages.
  • List of current CT commitments, including individual designers and  site CTs. Please note, applicants with more than one site CT commitment  will not be considered.
  • Tell us about yourself and why you want to join the Cirky Crew.
  • If you have any special skills, tell us about those too!

All applications will receive a confirmation receipt. Acceptance letters will be sent out by June 10th.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And remember, there are only 6 slots available at this time but we will  be revolving them every 3 months! So be sure to apply because you never  know who's name will pop up on the list next.

CLARIFICATION - you can be on other individual designer CTs, just not on more than one other CT that is for a entire store.
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
lieke
Wish I could make 5-7 extra, I am already at 3 ct's of Mischief designers.
Do the normal ct's stay or do they stop?
0 | 0
Songbirdy
606 Posts
My reading of it is that you can be on other CT's - even non MC ones -  just that you can't be on  more than one SITE WIDE CT. Is that correct Hollie ?
0 | 0
Deb128
Oh I would love to do this, but I don't have a blog or anything and just create things for myself, friends, family and with my clients. And I am just starting a new consulting job and don't know how much time it will take up. Maybe next go-round!

Debbie
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
My reading of it is that you can be on other CT's - even non MC ones -  just that you can't be on  more than one SITE WIDE CT. Is that correct Hollie ?

Correct - you can be on other individual designer CTs, just not on more than one other CT that is for a entire store.
Hollie
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Wish I could make 5-7 extra, I am already at 3 ct's of Mischief designers.
Do the normal ct's stay or do they stop?

You would still be able to stay on the CTs you are currently on. This would be in addition to, if you wanted.
Hollie
0 | 0
zanthia
81 Posts
what a great opportunity - wish i could apply

i only  ct for one MC designer ( marta) but I am on more than one store ct

hollie - can you say why you can't be on more than one store ct. I do many more LO than is required for each store.

wells since i can't do store ct - any designers need  ct gals.
0 | 0
lieke
You would still be able to stay on the CTs you are currently on. This would be in addition to, if you wanted.

I am also at more store ct's so I leave it this way.
But it is a great change for people who want to be in Mischief ct's.
I can tell them to take this change with both hands.
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
what a great opportunity - wish i could apply

i only  ct for one MC designer ( marta) but I am on more than one store ct

hollie - can you say why you can't be on more than one store ct. I do many more LO than is required for each store.

wells since i can't do store ct - any designers need  ct gals.

Hey Doll,

We are saying this because this position is more than just making pages. It's about being socially active on the site and on Facebook. We are looking for people who can dedicate some time to help promote. When people are on several store CTs, they don't have as much time for these things.
Hollie
0 | 0
peggyg
1 Posts

For the first time ever, Mischief Circus is hosting a Creative Team Call  for The Cirky Crew. We are looking for 6 talented and enthusiastic team  members to play with our new monthly collaborations, designer mash ups  and who love to be social.

Requirements

• 5-7 pages per month with new releases
  • Active team member in the forum, gallery and MC Facebook group
  • Post layouts in gallery and on social media
  • Help promote MC collabs and events.
  • 3 month time commitment

All artistic medias welcome to apply - digital, hybrid, mixed media, etc.

To apply, please email the following by June 5th to - CTCall@mischiefcircus.com

• Your Full name
  • Your Mischief Circus user name
  • Link to your gallery at Mischief Circus
  • Link to your blog and/or other social media accounts where you post your art/pages.
  • List of current CT commitments, including individual designers and  site CTs. Please note, applicants with more than one site CT commitment  will not be considered.
  • Tell us about yourself and why you want to join the Cirky Crew.
  • If you have any special skills, tell us about those too!

All applications will receive a confirmation receipt. Acceptance letters will be sent out by June 10th.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And remember, there are only 6 slots available at this time but we will  be revolving them every 3 months! So be sure to apply because you never  know who's name will pop up on the list next.

CLARIFICATION - you can be on other individual designer CTs, just not on more than one other CT that is for a entire store.

The link to apply is "not found" could you send me the link please?
0 | 0
peggyg
1 Posts
I understand now, thanks!
0 | 0
mimisgirl
93 Posts
Ohh, so fun - if I were not in the middle of a move, eh!  The timing always stinks for me - but good luck all!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Ohh, so fun - if I were not in the middle of a move, eh!  The timing always stinks for me - but good luck all!

We are going to be rotating team members so you should apply even if it's for down the line.
Good luck with the move!
Hollie
0 | 0
josknytt
Oh, what the heck! I'll give it a go! ... guess I should add some of my stuff to the Gallery...
0 | 0
My gallery is woefully out of date! Guess I'd better update it!!
0 | 0
josknytt
Hi Hollie and Crew!
I haven't received any confirmation recipe. Just checking if you got my email. :D
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Hi Hollie and Crew!
I haven't received any confirmation recipe. Just checking if you got my email. :D

That's weird. I sent out confirmations to everyone...but yes, we did receive it :
Hollie
0 | 0
AmethystA
Darn, missed this one.....hopefully I'll be around for when the next call goes out. I also missed the Birthday Bash sale last month due to migraines.  This too, shall pass. Have fun everyone! Congrats on those that are the CT for the next 3 months!
0 | 0
josknytt
That's weird. I sent out confirmations to everyone...but yes, we did receive it :)

I received it just minutes after I posted this... and since I'm in the first batch of cirky crew I guess everything is fine.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.