Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

Do You Kaboodle?

naughtsncrosses
When I hear the word Kaboodle, my mind automatically puts the words "Kit and" in front of it.  But there is a wide world of purchasing and wish lists that revolve around this beastie called Kaboodle.

I am a new Kaboodler.  Which sounds like a level in Scouts.

Does anyone around here Kaboodle?  Do you like it, love it, loathe it?

What is the strangest thing you've seen in Kaboodle?
0 | 0
tanteva
LOL  what is Kaboodle?
0 | 0
anneofalamo
hee hee? I am clueless to the kaboodle? I have one at home, but my girls keep their hair ties in it???
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
I do not kaboodle...
Used it once with a store that didn't have a wish list - and I had to wait for sales.

Here - I simply can't wait. They might as well just hit "put in Patty's cart and send" whenever DS posts something new to the store.

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
snaggletooth75
nope i just buy as i please lol
0 | 0
I'm another who has no idea what on earth it is!

Is it a noun or a verb????
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
I http://www.kaboodle.com/holliehKaboodle! I couldn't shop online without it. I am super impulsive and buy stuff that I regret later so I now but it in my Kaboodle and If I still have to have it a few weeks later, then I know it was meant to be.
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
LauraPM
Like JustPattyAnne I have used it in the past too keep track of items from a website that didn't have a wish list, and now I getting emails from them with pictures of stuff I couldn't care less about that other people are Kaboodling.  Since I haven't been able to work for almost 3 years now, I don't have much of a shopping budget, and the last thing I want to see is overprices luxuries other people want.  I need to just mark it as spam so I don't have to see it I guess, lol!
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
apparently Kaboodle has quite a following - you can vote on products and lists and stuff... I can't image spending the time on it myself, but it must have captured people's interests.  :D

Thanks, Hollie, for sharing your list!

For those who Kaboodle, I've uploaded the majority of the contents of the store to a series of Deviant Scrap Designer lists... if it's of any use to anyone?  :D
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.