Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter I love Deviant Scrap! WOOT

I love Deviant Scrap! WOOT

tanteva
This site is so inspiring! I cannot believe all the response I've received for layouts made for challenges here or with stuff from the store.

My http://mischiefcircus.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3287&title=eleanor-rigby&cat=allEleanor Rigby got chosen LOTD at Digitals and is featured on the blog here at DS.

My http://mischiefcircus.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3424&title=different&cat=allDifferent was chosen for GSO twice at GP and was featured in the Made Ya Look Monday at Faith Sisters.

And now my http://mischiefcircus.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3477&title=older&cat=allOlder was chosen GSO at DST.

All this in less than a week - this is really a great week for me!
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
Congratulations!!!  I truly believe that when you're having fun and enjoying what you create, it shines through and people respond!  Congratulations!!!
0 | 0
eryn
woot congrats!!!
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
Congrats Eva! Well deserved!

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
NBCrowabout
Congrats!!!!
0 | 0
Two Dresses Studio
I love hearing these stories - what great news and talk about positive energy!!!  Let's see it multiply 100000000000000 times!
0 | 0
PringleHill
Well deserved honors, Eva! Congrats!!! (And the week isn't finished yet!
0 | 0
anubis1
       YAY!!!! Congrats Eva, so well deserved Hun.................
0 | 0
Kazadoodle

Yay, WTG!  Well done.
0 | 0
orachel
Wow...i'm so thrilled for ya!! Well, I can tell you it shows in a piece when someone is particularly thrilled with it or inspired, at least I think it does...so maybe that's what's happening? Your enthusiasm is coming right off the page! Huge congrats, Eva!!!!

Btw..look how funny..you've got the cookies flare, then right below you edeena has the other cookies flare..looks like your flare is carrying on a conversation! rofl
0 | 0
tanteva

Btw..look how funny..you've got the cookies flare, then right below you edeena has the other cookies flare..looks like your flare is carrying on a conversation! rofl

Well - they do LOL
I saw Edeena's flair and remembered I had this in my Flairs collection on Facebook. Tried to add it as my avatar, but I couldn't get it to work, so I put it in the siggy instead. So you are right - my flair is an answer to Edeena's :D
0 | 0
orachel
rofl..then i stuck my flare in..but you can't read it right..I'll have to play with it.
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
I'll go to the dark side, I prefer cookies over chocolate any day.  Oh, they lied about the cookies?  Now what???
0 | 0
tanteva
rofl..then i stuck my flare in..but you can't read it right..I'll have to play with it.

I can't brain today
I have the dumb

true ... LOL
0 | 0
swathe
Congratulations .. great boost for the ego  well done
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
That is just fabulous! Congrats on your well deserved shout outs!

Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
Well done Eva!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.