Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter They Say It's Your Birthday...

They Say It's Your Birthday...

naughtsncrosses
... Happy Birthday to you, Rachel, for the 12th!  

0 | 0
eryn
Woot!! Happy Birthday Rachel!!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Happy Birthday Rachel!!!
0 | 0
High Four
happy bithday!!!!
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
Happy Birthday!
0 | 0
Angel Jet
Happy Birthday, Rachel!
0 | 0
Tara
Happy Birthday Rach! I hope you have a brilliant day girl!!
0 | 0
tanteva
Happy Birthday!
0 | 0
Mish
Happy Birthday!!!
0 | 0
swathe
Happy Birthday  !!!
0 | 0
swathe
oh and mish.. i'm loving that hair.. :
0 | 0
finecraft
BWAHAHAHAHA! Excellent card Edeena! Happy Birthday Girlfriend!
0 | 0
Fifi
Happiness is a birthday with David, many happy returns little sis, be happy and feel good!
0 | 0
PringleHill
Nothing better than a Birthday party!!! Happy, Happy Birthday, Rachel! May your day be filled with lots of laughter and wonderful memories!!!
0 | 0
NBCrowabout
Wooohooo! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL!!!! Hope it is a fantasticly fun day for you!! xoxo
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Happy Birthday, Sweet Girl!!!! I wish a beautiful day!!!

Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
AmyK
Happy Birthday Rachel!!!!

0 | 0
Two Dresses Studio
I'd be more expressive but that darn Amy stole all the birthday smilies !!! J/K
I  hope that you feel like a princess all day and evening!!!!   It's been a real treat for me to begin to get to know you over  the last few months...you are a beautiful light here!!!  Keep on sparkling!
0 | 0
MissB
Happy Birthday, Rachel!  I hope ya get lots of birthday cake.  I *heart* b-day cake.  LOL
0 | 0
orachel
rofl..Thanks a huge heaping ton, guys!!!!! I can't believe all the birthday well wishes!! And seriously, between Edeena's awesome poem (Thanks, Missy Edeena!!!!) and the fabulous 'doctor' stuff the Fifinator made, I'm LOVING this day!!! mmmm..David Tennant....(drool drool). Huge hugs to all of you...i'm feeling like Sally Field here....
0 | 0
AmyK
ROFL!  Awwww it's ok Trudi, I'll share with you. Here, you can have this one:

0 | 0
eklektik
Fifi - hope you don't mind, but I just saw that you posted this fab LO for Rachel!!! And thought David would want to be here on Edeena's birthday wish thread so he could help celebrate too!!!

Rachel, I hope this is the happiest of Birthdays!

Marie
0 | 0
orachel
Omg..he's fabulous!!!! Off to the gallery to peek! And thanks for posting, miss Marie!!!!!!
0 | 0
Tumble Fish Studio
I didn't know what to get you, so am sending this little gift over later to give you a big hug and smooch from me . . .

oh, p.s. - ignore the sword, he's not scary he just carries that around to flex with.   And oops, it appears his pants are strangely coming unclosed.  Maybe you could fix that for him when he pops out, I mean pops over.
0 | 0
orachel
oh holy mother of mercy....yowza. His eyes just DO it for me. And i like the sword. Who? kinky? me? naaaa.. Thanks, Marsha!!!! luuurve him!
0 | 0
tanteva
Who's this geezer?
0 | 0
Fifi
Fine with me Marie, just didn't know if I should add on after Edeena's great beginning!  But I'm thinking you just can't get enough of David if you're a fan! (which I am!
0 | 0
anubis1
Yay!!!! Happy Birthday Rachel, Have a fabulous day sweetie
0 | 0
Clementine
Who is that guy with the dirty blue shirt?    he's hubba hubba cute!   and i do love a guy who's not afraid to get dirty.     Happy birthday Rachel!    I was so busy slapping photos of my day yesterday that I didn't see you there with the cake smeared on your face.
0 | 0
orachel
rofl....Thanks Clemetine!!! THAT gorgeous creature (though he does look a teeny bit weasly but in the very best way) is the most charming cat ever to play Doctor Who...and there have been..what...like maybe 10 or 11 of them since the series started in the 60s. Anyhoo, that's David Tennant, and he's just uuuuber yummy. I'm guessing you're not a tv person, but if you ever do netflix on the puter (instant shows and movies on demand...very cheap, its like $8 a month, i think..cheaper than renting movies for sure and waaaay cheaper than cable type things) they had the whole new doctor who series last i checked. You could probably find them for free on bbc or hulu or something. But anyway, he was 'the doctor' from the beginning of season two until this current season when they got a new guy. I miss him. Fabulous sci fi show, and sooooo trippy! Let me pop it in photobucket and i'll post the other birthday surprise fifi made me..theres a ton of pics of him in there. Gorgeous!!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.