Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Daily Mischief CT call Marta van Eck

CT call Marta van Eck

martavaneck
969 Posts
I come from Poland. Live in Germany now...
Hallo! I am looking for new artist interested about creative pages using my product.
My PU store is here:
https://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/manufacturers.php…

I like bizarre stuff and out of box ideas on pages. I am not very productive designer. I create mostly one product for a month. What are the rules:
* Create two layouts for each kit you receive
* As a creative team member you have access to all PTU kits FREE, although it is required that at least two layouts are created using each new kit within 1 week of downloading the kit especially for new kit being released.
* Publish your finished layouts online at your blog or website with a link to where others can purchase the kit. ( if you have a blog or website)
* Post your layouts in at least three galleries: Mischief Circus gallery and two other galleries of your choice.
* Promote Marta van Eck products at FB groups and walls , pinterest and your blog ( promote= posting pages)
* Most importantly have fun and work as part of the team at Marta van Eck Creative Team.
If you are interested please send me e-mail with some info about you and your interest and link to your most visited gallery at: [email]martavandereck@gmail.com[/email]
I am waiting for you till 1st April. Good luck.
Visit my store to grab some weird stuff.

0 | 0
Nonni_f
1 Posts
New Hampshire, USA
Already sent my email!!!!   Very exciting news!   Good luck, everyone!
0 | 0
Songbirdy
606 Posts
OHHH good luck Arline ! I also applied!  Good luck everyone else :
0 | 0
Nonni_f
1 Posts
New Hampshire, USA
Good Luck, Beth!
0 | 0
Dakini55
I am trying too!   Good luck all!!
0 | 0
martavaneck
969 Posts
I just find applications of NoniF and Songbirdy. Thank you!

0 | 0
martavaneck
969 Posts
Thank you all for applications. I am happy so many artist wrote to me. I am proud to announce that my new girls are:
Songbirdy ( Beth),WaterRabbit(Patty),peggyG (Peggy), Nonni_F (Arline) , Barbara (bghg on mischief forum),TangledBlueRose ( Kim) and Annlevin( Ann) and mollyscrap :)
Congratulations to your all and welcome on board.::announce

0 | 0
Nonni_f
1 Posts
New Hampshire, USA
Welcome everyone!  Very excited to be here and to be working with all of you.  Thank you, Marta!!!!!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.