Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter Clementines Corner? uh oh.........

Clementines Corner? uh oh.........

Clementine
Gulp.   does that mean Clementine must speak?   

I don't know if i can because my throat is sore.  My sister Julie and I,  along with 3 other women freinds went to The Alpine Theater in McCall (Idaho) last night   where we whooped and hollered like idiots at the annual Air Guitar contest.

Ya know... when you live in the mountains., in a place where there's too much snow and the winters are too long...  people get a little goofy.   Which translates into some rip roaring local entertainment.   People you know doing gawdawful things that blow your mind.    Many of them with hardly any clothes on.   

Last summer at that event I  laughed so exceedingly hard that I was sure I added a whole year to my life expectancy.   Figuring that laughter is the best medicine  I went again this year to see if I could void the past year of aging.    

Sure enough, if my sore throat is any indication... the dope was successful.  
Of course it could just be when my sisters and I get together we go beserk.  

I shouldn't be up so early.   The other girls are sleeping still.   Today we are driving up the canyon to the mighty Salmon River.   My favorite river in the whole wide world.
We have 3 packages of .. of.. hmm.. how to put it delicately..   My mothers ashes.  My grandmothers ashes., and my Uncle Bill's ashes.    Oh gosh I know we will find a way to laugh like lunatics today in spite of what we are doing.   My sister Julie is already complaining that grandma's ashes were sifting out on the way here and getting her car messy.

All 3 will be dumped into the river today so they can  be carried to the ocean.  Once in the ocean they're supposed to lazily drift in the currents and find their way back to Germany.    Well good luck on that.   They'll probably just drop to the ocean bottom and crabs will  burrow in and make a home out of them.   

Oh I suppose it could very well happen.. and I suppose it is merely a sentimental idea ..but we shall honor their wishes even though they're most likely in a place where they could give a rats ass about the old bodies they used to have here.  

tah tah.  must get dressed.   I'll bring you back a rock from the river!
~love clem
0 | 0
Clementine

At the Salmon river.   With  3 of my favorite things. .  all in one convenient location!  
Rocks.  Rivers.  and Dogs.
  And of course I am dressed to the nines looking glamorous as always.
0 | 0
eryn
um...have fun? no...good luck?? um...have a great day? Okay I'm stuck here. Try not to laugh too much whilst dumping ashes in the river for crab homes. yep that'll do.
0 | 0
eryn
oooh i missed the second post! I love rocks too! and rivers!! And dogs...to look at. Don't want another one to look after though cos I had to do all the work.
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
You live in a gorgeous place, wow.
0 | 0
Clementine
Yes  it's very pretty.   But the price for living here is abject poverty.  I eat dirt and the bark off trees.    
0 | 0
Fifi
Your picture says it all, you look content and at ease, with Mama Nature and your sweeties!  And hey, as we sometimes say, a little dirt don't hurt!  Glad you're having such a blast with your sistahs!  Oh, thanks for the tips on voiding aging, must try them out, possibly with my baby sis!  Toodaloo (?
0 | 0
orachel
Clementine, oh dearest, once again you've made me laugh like a loon and ponder hard all at the same time. I have a feeling your little corner of deviantville shall be an intriguing place to come and get some glorious inspiration! And that place IS beautiful, and thrilled you had fun with your sisters, and the ashes thing...well, it had to be done for you all if not for the ones who have passed on...
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
The Cycles of Life - tragically beautiful... and what a way to face them with your sisters & Nature's glory... and the unconditional love of dogs - and rocks (just felt bad leaving the rocks out.)

I have been traveling during most all of your unveiling here... actually traveling through much of your state as a matter of fact. I saw more of Idaho during this tour than any other in the past.

ANYWAY - I think you're a fantastic designer and even more fabulous lady! You make us all laugh and feel deeply and think ... not outside the box, but you make us realize that there is no box after all!

So - welcome... and I hope your day is cathartic and healing. (Too often many of us spend all our energy Dealing with life, rather than Healing with life.)

Wishing you a superfantabulously blessed & creative day!
jPA

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
Ohhh, Clementine!!  There's an abundance to life that transcends how one is dressed or how extravagantly one lives, I think.   This pic is of life's contentment at its purist - I can see it in your eyes and in the pups faces!!!  And look at the expression of those rocks!!!!  :)  

0 | 0
eryn
And look at the expression of those rocks!!!!  :)  

lol! love that!
0 | 0
Two Dresses Studio
I love this photograph Clementine - you look so peaceful...the hills in the background look so much like the coulees here.
0 | 0
ArmyGrl
Gorgeous picture of you and your puckies (puppies that are lucky) Ms. Clem.

Yesterday, my hubby and I discovered a hidden jem of a park like 2 miles from our house...has a smallish lake...I was pleasantly supprised when Lizzy our 1 yr. old mutt jumped in!  Go Lizzie!  Reggie, on the other hand, just turned up her nose to the water...land lubber.
0 | 0
needadietcoke
I had to fly across the country three years ago with both of my parents' ashes in a backpack.  I was pretty stressed about geting through security, but once I declared "human remains" the guy couldn't move me along fast enough.  We spread my parents ashes near a baseball field at a Scout Camp under a birch tree.  Their wishes.  We tore petals off a storebought bouquet and sprinkled them with the ashes.  They landed on a baby spruce tree that none of us had noticed until that moment.  It looked like a beautiful Christmas tree with all the petals clinging to its needles.  It was very special and moving.

I hope that your day went well and was what you needed.
0 | 0
Clementine
Go Lizzy!!    There's a million ponds & rivers where I live but when I went to stay with my mom my dogs cooked.,  so I had to buy a plastic kiddie pool to keep there so they could lay in it and cool off in the summer.    

I've been staring at that name up there wondering exactly what it says and I just figured it out!  ha ha.  Need a diet coke.   That's funny!   Thank you for that story of your trek with a backpack.   Ashes to ashes.   Dust to dust.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.