Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

Bye - for now...

WaterRabbit
Must leave the circus for at least a few days. Moving into the new house starting tomorrow. Verizon is supposed to be coming on Tuesday to hook us up there, but I am not counting my chickies before they hatch!

It has been a wild ride since we decided to move about 9 weeks ago. But it is all coming together. Of course, my printer has decided to die on me so I'll need to replace that. (Why does a faulty print head make a all-in-one stop scanning as well?)

Back when I'm up and running again.

Patty
0 | 0
martavaneck
969 Posts
I come from Poland. Live in Germany now...
Had a nice and easy  removal.
Visit my store to grab some weird stuff.

0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Good Luck with the move. May it be swift and easy!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
Songbirdy
606 Posts
Hope it all goes well! We shall have fresh popcorn  ready for you when you return  :
0 | 0
WaterRabbit
Well, I am in the new house and the computer is up and running. Of course, most of our stuff is still back at the old place or in the storage facility. And the cats are NOT happy. Two of them have wedged themselves behind the washing machine. The other has practically glued herself to the "window seat" next to the bed. And I'm up at this un-goddess-like hour because the new couch will be delivered between 8 and 11 am.
0 | 0
martavaneck
969 Posts
Haha! I had to laugh when you wrote about cats sitting behind the washing machine because I use to have two cats and the behave the same way when they were not happy or scared. So when the couch will be delivered they can hide under the couch

0 | 0
WaterRabbit
Franklin has unwedged himself from behind the washer and is timidly exploring. I think he really likes that the new couch matches his coloring! He's sort of a blonde orange tabby and the couch picks up the gold in his coat. His sister is still wedged behind the washer. I must admit to poking them with a stick just to be sure they were still alive.
0 | 0
martavaneck
969 Posts
Haha! Oh my gosh! With the stick. My cat have a hide under the oven in Kitchen. It is impossible to get him out of there. I always have to use Valerian Drops to make him want to leave that place.

0 | 0
WaterRabbit
They've all come out and are seeming a bit more at ease. That will change tomorrow when we've got friends coming to help move stuff!
0 | 0
Nonni_f
1 Posts
New Hampshire, USA
How very exciting!  Good luck in your new home.
0 | 0
Balinda
Hope everything goes smoothly! Congrats on the new house!!!!
0 | 0
WaterRabbit
We got a lot of stuff moved yesterday with the help of a lot of good friends. Still a ton of stuff to go through and pack up at the old house, but it is only a ten minute drive. Thankfully, we are not in a rush. Somewhere in all of this, I need to find a new printer. Mine died just before the move.
0 | 0
peggyg
1 Posts
Happy new home!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.