Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

Hollie! I love you!

eryn
You put heaps of scary stairs in the new kit! woot!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
LOL! I thought of you when I made this. There is definitely a shortage stairs in digiland as we know, thanks to your ISO.
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
eryn
woot!!! So I contributed to the kit!! So I should get it free!! oh well already bought it!! hee hee!!

j/k!! Love it! And I only discovered the stairs after I bought it! lol
0 | 0
I am guessing you're talking about "Stark"... is that right? What I need to know is, where can I buy it???? I can't even remember where I SAW it now... waaaaahhhhhh, it's nice, it's got Escher-type stairs, I need it!

Angelrat
0 | 0
MissB
"Stark" (image is linked)
http://www.afterfivedesigns.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=1783
0 | 0
Oooh, you're an angel! Thank you so much, Miss B!
0 | 0
Mish
LOVE this kit!!! Haven't used the stairs yet, but I'm itching to!  The LO I did came out so cool, I was thrilled with it! Your talent is amazing Hollie!
0 | 0
tanteva
Will this kit end up in this store later? Or do I have to register in yet another shop? LOL
0 | 0
orachel
I'd guess it'll eventually make its way here, Miss Tanteva, but you might have to wait a while. After Five is a pretty cool store, actually. I think they've got some freebies if you go to the trouble of registering.
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Yep. It will be here on Aug 1. Thanks so much!!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
tanteva
Great! I will have to wait til August anyway ... spent all my scrap money for this month ... on the 7th I think LOL
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.