Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

Photoshop Class

foxeysquirrel
This is the most amazing class I have ever taken!!!!  Photoshop has been taken to a whole new level. Go check it out.

http://fineartgrunge.com/
0 | 0
lmgdonahue
This looks amazing Teddi - I may have to take a look into it!  
Thanks for the link!
0 | 0
WaterRabbit
I'm seriously thinking about this - but after I finish my Twinkling H20 class with Dion Dior. Yes, I've been staining my fingertips with actual paints.
0 | 0
foxeysquirrel
You will love the class!
0 | 0
peggyg
1 Posts
well, here I go!
0 | 0
lmgdonahue
Me too!  Bought this for myself as a birthday present and am absolutely loving it.  Wish I had about 12 more hours to every day so I could spend more time being creative!
0 | 0
foxeysquirrel
I think that is a great gift to give yourself. The class is awesome!
0 | 0
lieke
I agree with Teddi, it's worth the money.
Only the materials are worth it.
I see a total different way of making art now and I am just a beginner..but with a head ful of ideas
0 | 0
foxeysquirrel
I know Sebastian, shows so many new ways to use Photoshop. Here is the link again to the Fine art Grunge Class. Trust me you will love the class and you sure get your moneys worth!

http://photoshopgrunge.com
0 | 0
lad921
Just wanted to say thanks again for the tip on this class. It has definitely stepped up my PSE techniques! So glad to see that others are taking the class too! Just FYI, I use PSE 11 and am able to follow along nicely. There are a few things not available in PSE11, but there are other paths that lead to the same results! I'm loving it!
0 | 0
foxeysquirrel
I am SO glad I took the Fine Arts Grunge Class!!!!! I am already seeing art in the gallery that reflect  some of what was learned.

I'd love to hear what you thought as well and what was your favorite?
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
I got this for my birthday from my husband when it was half price with an extra bonus from another scrapsite a couple of weeks ago. You get a lot of stuff.
I'm now half way module 2 (of 4) and must confess I'm a bit dissapointed about the techniques that we 'learned', because I already knew them. So I hope there will be new techniques in the videos I still have to watch.
But overall it's a very inspiring workshop!
0 | 0
foxeysquirrel
I am sorry you were disappointed in the class. I really enjoyed it--- there were things I already knew but it also showed me new ways of doing things as well. I think any time you take a class it should be for all skill levels.
0 | 0
ann
I am thinking of signing up for this, I am a newbie to digital and have PSE11 so hoping I can follow the classes :
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.