Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

Poor Paypal :

eryn
Between Hollie's new kit, High Fours pirate adventure (how did I miss THAT???), TumbleFish's goodies and Gypsy's mermaid...PayPal is going take a major battering!!

I think some of it will have to go on my wishlist :
0 | 0
Eryn, I feel your pain, and sympathise greatly! It really bites having to wait for payday for cool supplies!
0 | 0
swathe
it hurts it really really hurts... which reminds me.. put more money into paypal while the hubby is away..  snigger snigger...
0 | 0
Tara
ROFL! I'm telling on YOU Tracey Lee! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And awwwww girls doesn't it SUCK royally! hehehehe!
0 | 0
swathe
tara's a dobber  if he finds out I know where you live girlie ... and I will deny it all..
0 | 0
eryn
hee hee! I bought a fair bit! Might buy some more tomorrow. If it's spread out it's less noticeable...right??
0 | 0
eryn
ah damn it.the only reason I didn't buy dirty corner when it was released was I couldn't be bothered registering in a new store! Now I have no excuse! DH is going to kill me!
0 | 0
Tara
ROFL! Tracey Lee!!! You won't know anything of it cause your not home for a few days! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ohhhh Perry, OHHHHH PERRYYYYYY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And LOL LOL LOL! That sounds awesome to me Eryn, spacing out is pure genius girl!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
0 | 0
Tumble Fish Studio
I'll give you and PayPal a break.   I'm not working on any new packs this week but will hopefully get a new freebie done that I've been promising awhile now.   Next week is another story.  I have a couple of "magic tricks" up my sleeve .  . . . bwahahahahaha . . .
0 | 0
Tara
Ooooooh there ya go girls, how's THAT for magic!!! And easy on paypal too. hehehehehehe! Marsha girl,
0 | 0
eryn
So much for my spacing out trick...I could only wait a few hours before I had to have it all! doh!
0 | 0
Tara
That's OK girl, totally OK! Couple of hours is still spacing it out. Shows you really thought about it first.
0 | 0
orachel
Oooh...i'm right there with ya! Dying for Dirty Corners..well, all of them really, but can't live without dirty corners! Aargh. Note to self..win lottery.
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
I have the same, no money left on my Paypal.
But all the new stuff here is so worth waiting for and the wish list is pretty patient!
0 | 0
eryn
um...DH counted up my paypal purchases for the week. He has gone to bed and won't talk to me! oops!

I guess I didn't space it enough! lol!
0 | 0
Tara
Ohhhhh DHHHHHHH!!!! LOL LOL LOL! Looks like you are going to have to make it back up to him now in favours. *wink* *wink*. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
0 | 0
Tumble Fish Studio
Yep, if you play things right, your husband may beg you to buy stuff!   hee hee!
0 | 0
eryn
hahahahaha!!! Good thinking ladies!!!
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
My husband always says: Don't you have enough scrapstuff already?
Why doesn't he understand that you always need that kit, and this alpha? And that you really can't do without it?!
0 | 0
Mish
So.... are you out of the dog house yet Eryn???  Hee hee hee!
0 | 0
eryn
we have both ignored the situation very well thank you for asking. I just need to stay away from the shops for a little while I think.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.