Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter Have you seen this months Altered Hearts?

Have you seen this months Altered Hearts?

Hollie
2377 Posts
Have you seen this month's Altered Hearts Zine? It features none other than our very own Nancy of Crowabout StudioB!!! Patty Anne has an indepth interview with her filled with loads of eyecandy. Please check it out!!

NANCY!!!!

http://www.scrapartist.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=5556&cat=27&page=1
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
I'll say it's full of eye candy!  I got to interview Glitterbug/Tracey/Angellea (you may all know her by one or several of her names!) this month - her stuff is totally awesome.  :)

It is such an honour to explore and share the fun stuff we non-traditional people do.  :D
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Oh my gosh! YES!!! Congrats to Tracey too!!!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
glitterbug
WOW! Thanks so much you guys!  I was totally surprised that Edeena asked me.  The zine is so informative and beautiful!  I was honored to be featured along side Nancy from Crowabout.  My first publication!  LOL!
0 | 0
eryn
yes! it's gorgeous! Thanks for reminding me actually as I never had a chance to finish reading it!
0 | 0
Fifi
Totally cool issue, the best one yet I think, and much easier to read, Orachel is in there too!  And yes, the eye candy is stupendous.  Funny thought, this month Crowabout and Nancy, last month Tumblefish and Marsha, means DS has some mighty fine designers/artists!
0 | 0
orachel
Whoohoo, Nancy!!! I actually made my very first ever Crowabout Studio B inspired piece for the zine! I finally got a chance to use some of my Nancy goodies! The whole interview was outstandingly cool!!! Huge standing O for nancy!!! And next month is Tracey!!! Whahoozie!

And on a related note...My my my didn't Hollies goodies look fine in that zine!
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
From me there are 2 Crowabout StudioB layouts in it! Yeah!
Rachel, yours is in the same page of mine.
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
I posilutely love getting to be a part of the zine team - and it is the interviews that give me the greatest charge and inspiration.  First Marsha and now Nancy. I research them and the evolution of their artistic journey before I ever get around to asking the questions - and by that time, I'm just DYING to know so much more! It is wonderful in ways I'd never have imagined nor be able to describe. A privelege really.

And then the way we've added the 'inspired by' layouts - takes it all to another level. You see the amazing ways that the artists inspire other artists... similar but so unique.

The whole process gives me new eyes - an amazing gift & blessing to me.

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.