Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter Big Congrats to all SCA winners!!!

Big Congrats to all SCA winners!!!

ripal
I believe Miss B got few, Rachel got at least one, Changie(?) got one and many others!!!

You all ROCK!!!!!

0 | 0
orachel
Thanks so much, Miss Ripal!!! I'm over the moon thrilled, here!

Here's the thread where they posted the winning layouts, though sadly not the artists...and i missed most of the announcement so i dont know who made most of these layouts. They're supposedly opening a gallery, so we'll see if and when that happens.

http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/2010-scrappers-choice-awards-105/scrappers-choice-awards-winners-246560/index4.html#post2510010SCA Winning layouts
0 | 0
eryn
congrats!! I saw some in there I recongnised! Can't wait to match names to the ones I didn'tknow!
0 | 0
Tara
Congrats!!
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
Congratulations!!!  That's awesome!!!
0 | 0
LindaBglw
Yes, congratulations to all!  I normally don't post about DST outside of DST but I wanted to let you know that all the layouts in the winners thread are linked to the layout in the gallery so you can easily see who the layout artist is.  I apologize for not including names in the thread but people were anxious to see the winners and I wanted to get them posted as quickly as possible.

Thanks for understanding!
Linda
0 | 0
MissB
Dang, Linda ... did you even sleep last night???  

Thank you, Linda for letting us know last night in chat and working so hard to get all of the results up.    

Big congratulations to everyone!!!  

Yes, congratulations to all!  I normally don't post about DST outside of DST but I wanted to let you know that all the layouts in the winners thread are linked to the layout in the gallery so you can easily see who the layout artist is.  I apologize for not including names in the thread but people were anxious to see the winners and I wanted to get them posted as quickly as possible.

Thanks for understanding!
Linda
0 | 0
Fifi
Congratulations to all these wondeful artists!
0 | 0
Dazed
Congrats to you all!!!!!!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
This is so awesome!!! Look at my little deviants snapping up all that well deserved recognition!!!!
I am so happy and excited for you all.

Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
orachel
Wow..thanks Linda! That really was above and beyond!! And thanks Hollie and all the rest of ya!!!

Oooh...and looks like our very own Wildchild took the Best Brushwork category! Congrats, Heather!!
0 | 0
Two Dresses Studio

YES - I managed to see one of Sandra's that was to die for plus a couple of Rachel's - the ATC which was hilarious!!!!  Way to go women!!!!
0 | 0
orachel
Thanks, miss trudi!!
0 | 0
chengie
thanks everybody, i'm still pinching myself if it wasn't a dream :D
it was a collaborative project with Kate and we both worked very hard on it!

xx
0 | 0
stefdesign
Congrats, ladies! Well deserved, and totally amazing work, everyone!
0 | 0
holly0817
Huge congratulations, ladies!!! I was so excited to see so many deviants in the winner's list. WTG!!! You all ROCK!
0 | 0
ArmyGrl
I've finally taken the time to look at the winners...BIG CONGRATS are in store! You deviants, er ladies, ROCK! Orachel, Wildchild, Chengie and Miss Behaving (forgot to add you earlier, sorry) and all the winners, you should be in a digiland Hall of Fame :all hail: My heart swells with pride!
0 | 0
MissB
I heard thru the grapevine that the SCA gallery will be up soon.  
0 | 0
ArmyGrl

yep, I can spell and type ROFL!
0 | 0
orachel
rofl..thanks lisa!! and thanks for the info miss!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.