Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Cut & Paste Once Upon A Time Altered...

Once Upon A Time Altered "Storybook"

glitterbug
Hey everyone!  I purchased an old file folder box at the flea market for a dollar last summer and when the collab came out, I knew what I would use it for finally.  I made an altered "storybook".  I had fun using bits and pieces from my kit, Hollie's kit, Marsha's kit and many of the elements that came in the huge freebie with purchase.  I hope you all will like it as much as I did!

0 | 0
Ysabel Digital Art
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
0 | 0
foxeysquirrel
All I can say is that this is really seriously adorable. Beautiful and artistic!
0 | 0
peppapig
1 Posts
England
Tracey i absolutely love it!! It's fantastic and so inspiring and I want one lol!
I have a wooden box which had a couple bottles of wine in it that I received as present a few years back. the front is open and would make a fantastic theater if only i could find the time to do it!!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Tracey, this is just wowowowowow amazing!!!! I can't believe the scene you created inside. I adore the dragon peaking over the wall. True talent!!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
frani_54
WOWZER this is totally gorgeous, the work that must have gone into it.....WOW.....
0 | 0
glitterbug
Thanks so much all of you!  Yes, it took some time to plan, print, cut out and assemble...most of which was done as we watched the Superbowl (which I eventually gave up for Downton, lol).  It's hard to tell in the pics but it is quite large too, 14 inches tall.  They had 3 other ones there and I could kick myself in the tookus for not buying all 4!
0 | 0
WILLOW2323
WOW................. I to the master of cut and paste  It is stunning!  I keep looking at the details and isn't that always the way after the fact you always wish you had brought more
0 | 0
glitterbug
Thanks Wendy, means alot coming from you!
0 | 0
glitterbug
Jayne, I adore theaters!  And a box like that would be great for it.  I have a TON of boxes...wine boxes, cheese boxes, quite a few sewing cabinet drawers as well.  They are so great for making altered art in.
0 | 0
cass
What a wondeerful Idea, I have some of these boxes, have to give it a go
0 | 0
RambleOn
cool, cool, cool! what a great idea and beautifully done :
0 | 0
Tumble Fish Studio
Tracey, this is just AMAZING!  YOU are so incredibly talented and creative.   I have a question I'm going to email you.

:all hail:
0 | 0
RucolaDesigns
745 Posts
Tracey, you are fantastic!!!! I am totally amazed!!!
Ildi
Designer Rucola Designs
0 | 0
NBCrowabout
OK! I need someone to help me up off the floor! OMG! Tracey this is stunning!!!!!!
0 | 0
maggiebean
OMG!!! This is gorgeous and I'm in awe of your talents. :) Thank you so much for sharing.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.