Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Daily Mischief Published? Post here!

Published? Post here!

Tumble Fish Studio
::announce

Well, so many Deviant Scrap customers, designers, and Creative Members have been getting published, it's hard to keep track!   Wowee!  Are we a talented bunch here or what?

Please feel free to announce recent publications of your own work or the work of another Deviant Scrap regular you've noticed.  Don't be shy now!  We WANT to know, so help us make sure not to miss it!  

0 | 0
joyuslion
1339 Posts
HI Marsha!!!!! this is great! I want to be able to see and purchase mags when our peoples get published in them!!!!!!

I will be in Somerset Digital Studio with pieces made with Nancy's kits... it will be out September 1st!!!

And also, my digital artwork on a handbag I had made will be in Somerset Haute Handbags which comes out Oct 1st! I am so excited!!!!!

0 | 0
peppapig
1 Posts
England
woo hoo congratulations Stephanie!!
The bag looks fab!!  :-
0 | 0
Two Dresses Studio
Congratulations Stephanie!  I love your bag!  Very cool!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Congrats Stephanie!!!!

I was approached in January by Somerset Memories (you could have knocked me over with a feather!) about publishing one of my pieces that i made in 2010!  Of course I said yes and it was in their virtual gallery in the recent issue (April I think, I can't find it right now).  It's the only piece that has it's own page!  Squee!!!!  

It has no DS products though and the original can be found here:

http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/photopost/art-journal-caravan-2010/p77659-week-onejourney.html
0 | 0
paperandgluestix
I love the handbag..so cute
0 | 0
maggiebean
Congrats Stephanie and Karin! Woot Woot!! :) I love both the bag and the journal piece.
0 | 0
anubis1
At the backend of last year I was published in Somerset Digital Studio using all Deviant Scrap Products and in Artful Blogging at The begining of the this year Using all Deviant scrap products too. And if I'm right in the Somerset Digital edition Jayne aka peppapig was also in there too. Us Deviants do get around eh!
0 | 0
Tumble Fish Studio
Congratulations ladies!  There is nothing more fun than picking up an issue and finding work from people you know!  I do happy dances every time!
0 | 0
nayski
Trudi, congratulations - I just saw your sirens/mermaids article in CPS! It's a beautiful piece and very well-written article - WTG
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Check out this!!! Miss B is a cover girl and check out all the ladies of DS listed in the index!!!
Congrats.

It's a little hard to read so here you go:  https://www.facebook.com/ipomeroyIngrid Pomeroy, https://www.facebook.com/joyuslionJoy Uslion, https://www.facebook.com/justpattyannePatty Anne Henderson, Tracey Parker and me are also in this issue!! Way to go ladies!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
glitterbug
How exciting!  I see your name there as well Miss Hollie!  Is this out yet?  I don't even know when to expect it...it's my first time being published woohoo!!!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
It comes out Sept 1 but you usually don't receive your copy from them until a week or so after...well, at least I never have.
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
joyuslion
1339 Posts
CONGRATS TO EVERYONE!!!! and those of you that would like to be published! Send in your artwork!!!! Go for it! Even if it takes multiple times in submitting!!!!! We are awesome here at DS!!!!!! and we know it too! LOL :-) xoxoxoxoxo
0 | 0
TabithaLenox
Congrats!!
0 | 0
Tumble Fish Studio
Whoop!  Whoop!   Doing a big happy dance celebration for all of our recent published artists!  Wowee!   Congratulations everyone!

0 | 0
Tumble Fish Studio
Recently I had 5 pieces published in a book by Martin Dawber called Modern Vintage Illustration.  He contacted me about a year ago after finding my work on Flickr.  My work is included with about 115 other artists' from all over the world.  You can find the book on Amazon or at Barnes & Noble.  I was very excited to find one of my pieces, Dream Police, was included opposite the Foreword which was an extra bonus.

Here is a picture of the cover of the book.  (cover done by Julien Pacaud)  The picture is linked to my blog where you can find more information about my work included in the book.

http://tumblefishstudio.blogspot.com/2012/09/hello-again-hello.html#comments
0 | 0
DALE
1 Posts
Wow! Huge applause for all the amazing artists who have been published....so pleased I have you in the gallery as guides and teachers! Deviants are pure Dynamite! YAY! xx
0 | 0
Two Dresses Studio
Just wanted to congratulate you one more time for this achievement Marsha!  I ordered the book the moment I watched your great video on it!!! I am so thrilled with your well deserved recognition!

Recently I had 5 pieces published in a book by Martin Dawber called Modern Vintage Illustration.  He contacted me about a year ago after finding my work on Flickr.  My work is included with about 115 other artists' from all over the world.  You can find the book on Amazon or at Barnes & Noble.  I was very excited to find one of my pieces, Dream Police, was included opposite the Foreword which was an extra bonus.

Here is a picture of the cover of the book.  (cover done by Julien Pacaud)  The picture is linked to my blog where you can find more information about my work included in the book.

http://tumblefishstudio.blogspot.com/2012/09/hello-again-hello.html#comments
0 | 0
Tumble Fish Studio
Thank you ladies!  Deviant Scrap and my artist friends have certainly enriched the whole experience of making art for me.  I'm inspired and encouraged by so many!
0 | 0
joyuslion
1339 Posts
Marsha!!!!! I went to your blog and saw your wonderful artwork pieces that were published! OMG that is sooooo amazing for you!!!! Being published in a book is very exciting! I love your artwork so much! I wish you would do a calendar or a book yourself! I would buy it! xoxoxoxox

ps.... my fav one is the Believe one!
0 | 0
Two Dresses Studio
I can't believe it arrived so quickly and OMG is it ever wonderful!!!   Marsha !  You must be so thrilled!    LOVE the pieces that were chosen to publish!!!  One of these days I will be on your door step so you can autograph it for me!

What an inspiring book overall and GREAT value for great inspiration!
0 | 0
glitterbug
Just got back from my bookstore with the new issue featuring our collab!  It's a beautifully written article by our leader, Hollie and the art they chose is amazing to look at.  Congrats to Jayne (peppapig) for a whole page!!  And congrats to all the other artists whose art was featured.  

Looking in the gallery I see a plethora of DS!  Hollie, Edeena x 2 (one featuring HVS, thank you!), Stephanie, Joy, JoAnn (also featuring HVS!)

If I have missed anyone I aplogize and make sure to post here and let us know!
0 | 0
peppapig
1 Posts
England
Thanks Tracey,full page eh, my head's swelling as I type, only kidding lol!!
Can't wait to see the new issue and congrats to everyone who's art work is included xxx
0 | 0
glitterbug
Yep Jayne, I think you have 2 pieces that were featured along with maggiebean, teddi, patty, and a few others I am trying to remember (sorry! at work right now without my copy).  It is a very striking article colorwise with just the black, white and red.  Hope you get to see it soon.  Your featured piece even got a "I really like that" from my husband and he doesn't say that very often!
0 | 0
glitterbug
Oh Marta was one also I remember!
0 | 0
peppapig
1 Posts
England
LOL at your hubby Tracey, tell him thankyou. Men they just don't get it do they.
0 | 0
joamosatcharterdotnet
Wow...Love to see all the good hard work being recognized...We are a talented bunch...CONGRATS...
0 | 0
I am THRILLED to be published in the Spring 2013 edition of Somerset's Art Journaling. Four digital art journal pages are featured along with an article that talks about how I began art journaling and how I create my digital journal pages. I blogged about it here: http://milesbeyondthemoon.typepad.com/miles-beyond-the-moon/2013/04/published.htmlhttp://milesbeyondthemoon.typepad.com/miles-beyond-the-moon/2013/04/published.html.
0 | 0
glitterbug
What beautiful pages Mary!  Esp. loved the sanctuary piece.  Congrats!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.