Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Tips and Tutorials Collage LO's/Using More than One Photo

Collage LO's/Using More than One Photo

fairydust
any Masters out there who can give some advise on how to successfully combine photos in a LO? i am great at working with ONE....
been checking out templates online but they are a tad conservative or maybe too shabby chic for my style. i have no idea where to start. whatever i do looks busy or out of balance. i humbly submit this train wreck for your Ideas. this is the 2nd page of a Destination Imagination LO. it is the "D" section of an Alphabet Chipboard album i am doing for my daughter.

thanks in advance
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
Hi Dani!
Long time, no see!  :)

What kind of multi-photo layouts have caught your eye?  Is there a style you're sticking to for the whole album?  Or are you going for individual styles to match the letter?
0 | 0
fairydust
thanks for the response, edeena!!!
i guess a start would be to look at the LOs of others as i tried yesterday but ran into a lot of buttons & ribbons. i will look again.
i am trying to keep the pages consistent by sticking to what i feel is my [blossoming] personal style...which is pretty streamlined, i think.
there is one woman who i think has brilliant style. i found her in Somerset Digital. Sarah Barber. Davita Edmundson is pretty  amazing also.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.