Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

Altered Bottles.

anubis1
I have recently taken an online class with the Fabulous Andy Skinner, his " Evil Elixir Mixer Class" This has been an enjoyable experience and one which I will be definately doing more of. Incorporating Milliput Clay modelling and Painting Techniques. Here's the finished bottles. What do you think!!

From This............

To This............

0 | 0
peppapig
1 Posts
England
Fiona they are fantastic!!!
Love the red one!!

Jayne :-
0 | 0
anubis1
Thanks Jayne.........The Red one is my favourite too, but I like them all just as much.
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
Holy WOW!  Fiona, they're FANTASTIC!!!!
0 | 0
WaterRabbit
Those are gorgeous. And being a lab rat, err, technician, DH brings home interesting bottles and glassware on a pretty regular basis!
0 | 0
cass
They are amazing.
0 | 0
finecraft
Fiona those are awesome!! OMG, such brilliant pieces!
0 | 0
jeneeo
Wow Fiona!!! Those are fabulous!! Love all the details!
0 | 0
TamHanley
Those are SO fabulous!!!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Wickedly cool, Fiona! Love stuff like that.
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
LegacyofBlue
Ok....that is seriously awesome!!!!!!
0 | 0
TamHanley
I'm so excited - I just signed up for the January workshop! Thanks for sharing your pictures, I found yet ANOTHER thing I want to try my hand at!
0 | 0
martavaneck
969 Posts
I come from Poland. Live in Germany now...
These are really great. Did you used some printed scrapbooking stuff? I wonder what kind of paper you used on that bottles. I would love to try to make a pirate bottle for my son :
Visit my store to grab some weird stuff.

0 | 0
anubis1
These are really great. Did you used some printed scrapbooking stuff? I wonder what kind of paper you used on that bottles. I would love to try to make a pirate bottle for my son :)

Thanks Marta,
In answer to your question I didn't use any paper it is all painting and clay modelling techniques I learned in an online workshop with the fabulous Andy Skinner. Here's the link to his blog if you want to check it out.

http://andyskinnerorg.blogspot.com/
0 | 0
anubis1
I'm so excited - I just signed up for the January workshop! Thanks for sharing your pictures, I found yet ANOTHER thing I want to try my hand at!

You are gonna have one enjoyable experience. I am so excited for you. Andy is a great teacher. Can't wait to see what you create :
0 | 0
anubis1
Thank You all for the wonderful comments. I have some more bottles on the go. They are so very addictive.
0 | 0
martavaneck
969 Posts
I come from Poland. Live in Germany now...
Thank you for the link. I will have to try this technique ..got plenty old bottles :
Visit my store to grab some weird stuff.

0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.