Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Cut & Paste Back with more Alice treasures!

Back with more Alice treasures!

glitterbug
Hello again!  I'm back with more Alice pieces that I have made.  The first is an altered book that I made to look like Through the Looking Glass.  It's actually a book I bought for 50 cents called The Folklore of Management.  I loved the size and the color.  I used an image from Tangie's Alice's Winter Wonderland where Alice meets the Fawn.  I do own a paperback of Looking Glass and I pasted the corresponding page in my background...

I also used the curtains from The Ode to a Muse kit from Finecrafted and Holliewood Studios.  I tinted them silver and applied silver glitter.  The floor is from Tumble Fish Studio's Happy Places kit.

I even made the cover look more authentic...

I wanted to use one of those sewing cabinet drawers I found at the flea market too so I did another shrine.  This one is alot bigger and took a long time to make.  I again used the Mad Hatter and the White Rabbit from Tangie's kit.  The awning at the top is from Crowabout StudioB's Alter a Shrine kit!

Next up... The Wizard of OZ!!!!
0 | 0
crazsquaw
WOW!

The book is amazing...and I REALLLLLY love your altered drawer!!
0 | 0
LegacyofBlue
These are really remarkable, absolutely lovely work! Makes me want to break out my glue sticks and make something!
0 | 0
Fifi
More WOW!  You are so talented and I so enjoy seeing projects like this, awesome!
0 | 0
glitterbug
Thanks guys!  Claudia, I wish you would take the plunge and make something and show us!  It is so satisfying to have a finished piece in your hand...
0 | 0
jeneeo
WOW! This is so cool!!!
0 | 0
cfalbro
These are awesome!  I can hardly wait to see what you do with The Wizard of Oz, that is my favorite :
0 | 0
anubis1
Simply Spectacular Tracey. This is what I love to see. You are a very Talented Lady Indeed.
0 | 0
glitterbug
Thanks carolyn and fiona!
0 | 0
Karen_Johnson
Oh my - I'm swooning again - LOVE! :-)
Kx
0 | 0
eryn
oh wow i love these! But  i have a question....what do you do with them? As in do you have them all in one place on display, or all over the house, or do they get covered over with paperwork and lost?! I have nowhere that I could put things like this. I think I need more shelving.
0 | 0
glitterbug
Actually I have a few on a shelf in my studio but most of my books, like everything else I seem to make, always get given to family or friends...
0 | 0
eryn
ah! gifts! nice. I have nobody that would appreciate something like that. They would make all the correct oohs and aahs and then it would get chucked in a drawer and never lokoed at again. If I was going to make something so gorgeous I would give it to the only person I know who would appreciate the time and love gone into it...me! And then I would have nowhere to put it!
0 | 0
NBCrowabout
OMG!! Tracey you are never ending at amazing us!! Thank you for using my awning! I was pleasantly surprised! Awwww!! Hugs! I can't get enough! More more more! hehehe
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
Wow, both pieces are awesome!
0 | 0
rarou47
It's absolutly fabulous. It's a kind of magic for me, as begonners to see the treasures you make
0 | 0
martavaneck
969 Posts
I come from Poland. Live in Germany now...
Wow! Just notice this goodies you made :) I also want to make Alice in Wonderland clock for my..son. Weird but he love mad hatter and want to have a lock like from Alice in Wonderland movie :) Thank you for inspiration.
Visit my store to grab some weird stuff.

0 | 0
Jesse Brown
Actually I have a few on a shelf in my studio but most of my books, like everything else I seem to make, always get given to family or friends...
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.