Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Tips and Tutorials Art Journal Project 52

Art Journal Project 52

Shar
I have only recently discovered Deviant Scrap...still experiencing the "approach/avoidance" issue, as you are way different from any other place I have been. LOVE some of the stuff...others....hmmmm....not quite there yet! LOL Anyway, I'm loving a lot of Hollie's stuff, and have even purchased some (I seldom purchase kits!). Now I'm interested in your Art Journal Project 52 class, and am wondering if it is 100% digital or if it is hybrid. I've been looking for something like this that is 100% digital...not interested in any more glue or scissors or ink. I am excited about the idea of using my Wacom pen/tablet, but that's about as far as I want to wander from my monitor and mouse.

Thanks.
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
It's hybrid, but it can easily be translated to pure digital, because that's what I'm doing.  I don't have space to do paper and glue stuff at the moment.
0 | 0
sherrieJD
Hi Shar,

I'm not teaching any digital techniques, I share hybrid/physical techniques in my class. But I know that there are several ladies like Karin that are in the class for the ideas and they make their pages into digital layouts. Each week I share videos of my creative process during my journal making.

HOpe that helps and would love to have you join us.
0 | 0
Shar
Okay. Thanks ladies. I'll think about it. :
0 | 0
lorig
Okay. Thanks ladies. I'll think about it. :)

I'm still thinking about it too Shar and I've been here since before Christmas. The projects I am seeing in the gallery from this class are really tempting me to try it. I am not opposed to some hybrid though.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.