Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

Bieber Fever!!!

pankerbelle
So the story goes like this..... My baby will be 12 next week, so for her birthday I bought 8 tickets to a Justin bieber concert and drove her and some friends 120 miles to Houston yesterday to see it!! I know sounds crazy but I never claimed to have any good sense. Anyway despite the fact that I have never in my life seen so many tween girls in one place at a time or heard so much high pitched screaming, I was sooo impressed. I have been to many many concerts in my time and I can honestly say this was by far one of the best! This kid can really sing and he played everything he picked up and I mean played it well.... guitar,drums and then played a piano solo!! The energy and the fun was just so contagious I was amazed. So if you have kids this age use them as an excuse to go lol you wont be disappointed.
0 | 0
eryn
lol! Well that is impressive! I can't believe you drove 8 kids that far! Oh and I'm impressed that Bieber can play too. Good to know!
0 | 0
paula kesselring
WOW ! Wish I could go with you !LOL
My daughter (11) loves him and I must confess that me too !!!!
0 | 0
LauraPM
Wow, you are such a cool mom to do that!  Bet they had a blast!  What a great birthday present!
0 | 0
pankerbelle
Thanks Laura!! and Paula I have to confess also that he is really precious... not in a weird cougar kinda way hahahaha but in a I wanna bake you cookies kinda way! lol You just have to love a story like his because so much of everything on the radio comes from somebody that won a contest or is so covered by voice over that you can really tell if they have any talent!
0 | 0
Angel Jet
Oh wow, you're a great mum! A long way drive for a concert. What a wonderful present for your daughter, she will treasure this forever.

I only this morning saw Justin Bieber got 2 EMA's (European Music Awards); one for Best Push and one for Best Male.
0 | 0
joannknnrd
I'm not going to comment on the Beib, but I'm your biggest fan for taking all those kids to a concert! You're awesome!

I took my oldest and her cousin to see the Jonas Brothers last year. I think my ears are still bleeding from the high pitch squealing girls. I just remember all these pre-teens crying their eyes out! It was quite the sight!
0 | 0
Angel Jet
I took my oldest and her cousin to see the Jonas Brothers last year. I think my ears are still bleeding from the high pitch squealing girls. I just remember all these pre-teens crying their eyes out! It was quite the sight!
Hihihi, I let my hubby take our daughter to Jonas Brothers, lol! His ears never recovered! Or is it his age, lol?
0 | 0
pankerbelle
Ha!!  My hubby is a coward lol he wouldnt go anywhere near that kind of event !!! and I am going to agree with hearing that will never be the same.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.