Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter Personal Blogs using kits

Personal Blogs using kits

Jana
Hi I've started a blog again to post my stuff on and was wondering who allows their kits to be use for a personal blog with credit given and link to their store.

Thanks
Jana
0 | 0
sherrieJD
my stuff is blog friendly. have fun with your new blog!
0 | 0
LauraPM
That's a good question, and good to know Sherrie!  I have been thinking about starting a blog, just not sure If I'd keep up on it.
0 | 0
Jana
Thanks Sherie.  Hmmm.. maybe your steampunk kit would work with what a have in mind. I was thinking sort Film noir. Oh that would be a good theme for a kit.

Laura ,I have a hard time keep up with a blog too. I had one for a long time then just stop posting doing mostly update to the  Bloging software. But I thought I would give it another go.  Probably spend more time making a theme than actually bloging.

Loving these Emotes
Jana
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
Hey Jana, that fabulous steampunk kit is a collab - let me direct Evelyn (aka Finecrafted Designs) to this thread too, just to be sure that kit is good for blog use.  :
0 | 0
Jana
Thanks Edeena. I forgot it was a collab kit.
0 | 0
finecraft
Jana what a wonderful idea! All my stuff is blog friendly, so blog away to your hearts content!
0 | 0
paula kesselring
Hi Jana !  My stuff is blog friendly too !
Good luck with your new blog ! ( I must confess that I hate bloging...I prefer FB !
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
No worries, Jana.  That collab was created when Evelyn was still a creative team member - and it was put out under her name instead of her new store name, Finecrafted Designs.  I guess it really should go in the collab section to avoid confusion!  :
0 | 0
Jana
Thank for info everyone!  If sure does help.  I've all ready made a few mock ups.

Jana
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.