Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

Fun fun!

Mish
I went with my best friend to get our hair done today.  It is so cool when the hairdresser's floor is covered in blue, purple and green hair.

Love my new do.... it's totally different to what it was before. It's short now! Well, half short.... longer at the front, really short at the back.  SO fun!

I'm going to re-dye my hair hopefully this weekend & am going to do the short bit at the back a different colour. Just need to decide *which* colour to put with the blue! :p
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Pics!  I wanna see.

How about stark white or deep black?
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
I know you look so sexy!  

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
Mish
Here you go Karin. :)  It's kinda hard to see, but if you look closely, you can sort of see where the hair is cut in at the back... that's the part I'll colour.  I'm currently debating on either lime green or bright pink for the back.  I think I might go with the pink.  Believe it or not I don't tend to wear black or white, so neither of those tones grabs me for my hair.... although I *did* think of making it stark white before the next blue dye session.  Would make it a ton brighter than it is at the moment

0 | 0
swathe
Mish.. I love it... Pink would go really well with that gorgeous blue

wow.. !!!
0 | 0
Mish
The blue is not as bright as it normally is. I tried a different brand of dye in electric blue..... yeah... NO.  Won't be using it again.  My best friend's 6yo saw the grey looking roots and told me maybe that was just my normal colour showing through.

Tomorrow it should be back to cookie monster blue.... just like it should be!!
0 | 0
anubis1
Fabulous Colour Mish......I think the pink would look awesome.
0 | 0
swathe
its heading towards pink Mish.. I love p!nk.. oh.. hold on.. its not the colour I love.. its P!nk the singer...LOL..LOL...

looks awesome..
0 | 0
Mish
its heading towards pink Mish.. I love p!nk.. oh.. hold on.. its not the colour I love.. its P!nk the singer...LOL..LOL...

looks awesome..

I love P!nk's music as well. It is awesome!  So What is my ring tone on my phone right now. Hehehe
0 | 0
swathe
I love P!nk's music as well. It is awesome!  So What is my ring tone on my phone right now. Hehehe

I'm in love with the girl.. I ended up getting a tatt of her on my arm much to my DH's disgust .. I listen to her every day... she's what usually gets my mojo moving..  she's a excellent entertainer
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
Well, I love bright hot pink... You'd look gorgeous in any of them.
(but it is also breast cancer awareness month)

Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink Pink  
(btw Pink is in one of the main running BCA ads here too)

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
I love the cut Mish.  Wonder if I could get away with it?  

I like the idea of LIME GREEN.    You could go Neon Purple or Orange
0 | 0
pankerbelle
I vote PINK !!! or as I say it PANK lol in southernese I sounds like A lol hence the name pankerbelle hahaha It really is my fav crayon!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
How about a really bright red or deep crimson?  

Note how I'm not saying pink, , coz I don't like pink and the whole pink and blue?
0 | 0
Mish
LOL Karin.  It's funny, pin & blue streaks is what I started out with when I did just the front of my hair at the end of last year.  From there it ended up 8 different colours, then I dyed the whole lot pink, then purple, then blue... and I've been blue for about 7 months or so now.

I decided to go with fuscia in the back.  I have the blue dye processing right now. (having already done the peroxide and then a light purple that takes the yellow out of the blonde)

WHen your hair is dyed blue for a long time, the blue actually doesn't peroxide out any more as it soaks into the hair strands over time. So when I bleach out my hair I get blonde roots with light blue everywhere else.

Once I put the pink in the back I will have hot pink roots and either dark pink or purple tips on it.   Will be interesting to see how it turns out to say the least.
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Well, I love bright hot pink... You'd look gorgeous in any of them.
(but it is also breast cancer awareness month)

As I've said before, I'm not a pink person but I put up with the pink in the BCA campaign, until recently.  Do you know why?  Because breast cancer is not just a woman's problem, men can get it too.  I didn't know that until I read that Chris, the original drummer from KISS, found out he had breast cancer.  He said that men are embarrassed enough about it, but all the pink is really intimidating and most men don't want to acknowledge it because of the pink, because it must be a 'girl thing'..  Sad, isn't it?  But I get where they are coming from.    It's a very sobering thought.

Sorry for the hijack.

Mish, fuchsia is going to look awesome.
0 | 0
ginamichelle1111
I would go with pink as it is my favorite color!!!! You will look hotter than you already do. BTW I love Pink the singer but Linkin Park gets my mojo going and I am a horror movie freak and I don't mean to hijack your thread Mish but I am super excited as Chester the lead singer is starring in Saw 7 3D coming to theaters Oct 29th!!! Already going with my one friend that likes horror movies!!!! Whooo hoooo! I will have to get photos of us at the theater with our 3-D glasses on!!!! ROTFL!!! Can't wait to see your new hair!!! Love you hun!!!!
0 | 0
Mish
As I've said before, I'm not a pink person but I put up with the pink in the BCA campaign, until recently.  Do you know why?  Because breast cancer is not just a woman's problem, men can get it too.  I didn't know that until I read that Chris, the original drummer from KISS, found out he had breast cancer.  He said that men are embarrassed enough about it, but all the pink is really intimidating and most men don't want to acknowledge it because of the pink, because it must be a 'girl thing'..  Sad, isn't it?  But I get where they are coming from.    It's a very sobering thought.

Sorry for the hijack.

Mish, fuchsia is going to look awesome.

Karin... it really is a sobering thought and it's sad that they only focus on women when it can be an issue for anyone. It seriously sucks that it makes things worse for men because of the colour associated with it.
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.