Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter Sweet Sixteen on October 31st!

Sweet Sixteen on October 31st!

Angel Jet
I want to ask your help here, girls!!!

Our eldest DD will become 16 years on October 31st!!! Yes, you read it well: on Halloween, mwhaahaha!!
I know girls in the USA and Canada are used to give a Sweet Sixteen Party. Here in the Netherlands this isn't a celebration like that; however more and more girls here in Holland are giving Sweet Sixteen Parties nowadays. Our daughter Rianne wants to invite some girl friends for a sleepover and to watch some movies. No big Sweet Sixteen Party here.

But I would love to do something different, because after all becoming 16 is a serious step to adulthood.

So here's my idea: I want to ask if there are girls here who wants to scrap a 12”x12” inch page for her. After making those LO's these can be send to my email, I want to print these on photopaper and make an album. Or if there are enough LO's to use, I can send them online to a photosite for making an album.
I can give a link to photos of her which can be used. And I think it would be fun if these pages could included Halloween elements, since she’s having her birthday on October 31st. Off course that isn’t required, but I think it will be a special touch.

How about my idea? Are there girls who want to help me and make a birthday layout? Then I can put a link to my 4shared here with photos of Rianne.
0 | 0
anubis1
Henriette I will do a page for you Hun.....................
0 | 0
Magda_lena
Sweetie, I'm waiting for link ;) I will help you
Daniela's kit will be perfect for your DD
0 | 0
Angel Jet
Aaah, thank you, that's so sweet of you girls!

Here's a link to my 4hared with some photos of Rianne. I will update this tomorrow with more photos. Perhaps also some pictures of Rianne as little girl.

If you made a page could you send the big version to [email]henriette.pieterse@planet.nl[/email]?

Thank you, thank you!!! You're the best!!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
This sounds so interesting!  I'm in!!

Wow, she is stunning!

I wanted to ask, does she have any favourite colours or things?  Flowers?  Etc.
0 | 0
Angel Jet
This sounds so interesting!  I'm in!!

Wow, she is stunning!

I wanted to ask, does she have any favourite colours or things?  Flowers?  Etc.

Ah Karin, thank you sweetie!

Let me think: I will shout things about her which comes in mind. Her favorite color is blue; aqua and the blue of the sky. She loves walking on high heels. She loves reading, especially the Twilight Saga and Vampire Diaries. Besides reading the Twilight Saga (all parts) in Dutch, she already bought and read these in English and is now looking for the first part in French.
She loves tv series like Ghost Whisperer, the Mentalist, House, CSI, Criminal Minds.
She does gymnastics twice a week (vault, uneven bar, balance beam and floor). She loves our three cats.
0 | 0
Ohhh Angeljet!!  I'll  create something for your daughter!  What a wonderful idea!!!  It'll be like receiving birthday gifts from all over the world :)

Going to download the photos now :)  Will work on it over this week

Ohh, just looked at the pics.  She is beautiful and has a very compassionate, sweet look.  Please tell me that alligator she sat on was not real :)  OMG!!!!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Okay, here's mine (it started completely different!).  I've left room so you can add journaling if you wish too, Henriette.

0 | 0
Angel Jet
Ohh, just looked at the pics.  She is beautiful and has a very compassionate, sweet look.  Please tell me that alligator she sat on was not real :)  OMG!!!!

Thank you Lisah!!

Hahaha, no that alligator was made of wood!

Karin: it's gorgeous!! Thank you so much.
0 | 0
fairydust
this is such a great idea!!! i would love to contribute!!! what's the deadline?
"twilight" in 3 languages? wow!!
danielle
0 | 0
Angel Jet
this is such a great idea!!! i would love to contribute!!! what's the deadline?
"twilight" in 3 languages? wow!!
danielle
Oh, that would be great Danielle!!
The deadline is probably October 24th (then I still have one week to send the LO's to a printservice).

Yeah, Twilight in 3 languages! I would love to say she looks like her mother, hehehe. But in English I would able to, but in French: no way!
So, she is her own unique person.
0 | 0
vivolita
Henriëtte you have a beautiful daughter!!!
Fantastic idea with these LOs

My LO for you and your amazing daughter

Soon I will send you a large size e-mail
0 | 0
Angel Jet
Wiola, this is so stunning!! Thanks for doing this for me and my daughter!!!
0 | 0
vivolita
Sweetie, I'm very happy that you liked my LO
0 | 0
joannknnrd
Mine's finished, Henriëtte! But I need to keep it out of the galleries until Friday!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful daughter w/us!
0 | 0
Angel Jet
Mine's finished, Henriëtte! But I need to keep it out of the galleries until Friday!
Thanks for sharing your beautiful daughter w/us!
Thank you, JoAnn!! I'm looking forward to it!!
0 | 0
Angel Jet
Anyone else here at DS who can and want to help me?

Perhaps you can use photos of my DD for the Spook-tober Challenge!
0 | 0
Angel Jet
I'm looking forward to your page, Magda.
Anyone else want to make me a RAK for my daughter's birthday album?
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.