Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings

New Designer?!?

LauraPM
So a little birdie told me we are getting a new designer on the 27th!
Ok, so it was really an email update that I signed up for someplace or other, but still, it was so incredible exciting to see our shop here listed as her soon to be new home!
I don't know the proper etiquette regarding this, so I'm keeping my trap shut (for once, lol ) and just saying "yay for us" and    [INSERT NAME HERE] designer.

(I know it doesn't take much to amuse me, but it really was exciting to our little home here listed in the email.  Looks like more and more, this is the place to be!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Aw, no fair!  

Seeing as the designer updated in an email, it should be okay?  
0 | 0
pankerbelle
That is truly evil, I may go crazy and commit digicide waiting till the 27th
0 | 0
Fifi
Ha!  the same email...excited too!
0 | 0
pankerbelle
yall suck!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
I think I know who the new designer is.
0 | 0
LauraPM
Pankerbelle, PM me your email and I might "accidently" forward the email to you, hehehe!
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
Yep, we are going to have an awesome new "realistic" designer debuting on Monday! Woot!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
ginamichelle1111
The suspense is killing me!!! ROTFL!!!!
0 | 0
eryn
I know too! woot woot!! Yay *****!!
0 | 0
LauraPM
yall suck!

I know, and I'm sorry! I'm just so clueless most of the time, it's nice to not be for a change. But if you are interested in some pretty cool doodles being retired for $1 you better let me know asap?
0 | 0
paula kesselring
LOL
You're so funny girls !

Here I am !!!
Yes I'll start here on monday and I'm so proud and happy !!!!!
YES !!!!!

I was so sad when scrapartist was closed I felt that so lost that I got a little out of reality but after one month I went back to reason and Hollie took me in his house in a  so warm way that I'm sure this will be my second home!

It's so nice to see so many familiar and dearest faces here ! As you know I'm from Brazil so sorry for my  English mistakes !

I decided to post on my FB and newsletter where I was going to move because I could not contain myself !!!!

LAURA - yes I have some doodles for $ 1 - @ mscraps

My daughter Isabella is starting its own digital line and she loves everything that is doodled and cute and to be honest I hate this , I hated every time I had to make a cuddly kit , this is  really not my businnes (I love the realistic stuff as you will see when my shoppe opens)!!

Feel free to grab what do you whant from my shoppe girls !!!!!
0 | 0
NBCrowabout
Well darnit! I was gonna sneak in a comment that "I know I know who it is cuz I took a sneak peek!"  But she is already here! Welcome Paula to the deviant crew!
0 | 0
finecraft
Welcome Paula!!! I know you will just love it here! We're so glad that you joined us! YAY! Paula's in the house!!!
0 | 0
paula kesselring
See how can I make mistakes...hahahaha
Sorry for introduce myself before tomorrow.........
0 | 0
skyezak
Oh wow Paula, that's fabulous news that you're here and your designs are always just fabulous! And it was so sad about Scrap Artist closing so it's good to see you over here! Welcome aboard Hollie's fantastic site :
0 | 0
mrsaboyer
Yeeee haw! I'm on Paula's team!
0 | 0
ArmyGrl
Welcome to your new home!   It is terrific that Deviantville is growing!!!!
0 | 0
pankerbelle
Welcome ! and I think your English is pretty darn good considering its not your native tongue. I have lived in another country and traveled regularly to the countries that were close to it and NEVER learned the languages that well. YAY for you perhaps you can teach us yours.  
0 | 0
paula kesselring
Oh wow Paula, that's fabulous news that you're here and your designs are always just fabulous! And it was so sad about Scrap Artist closing so it's good to see you over here! Welcome aboard Hollie's fantastic site :)

Thanks sweetie ! I'm still sad about SA....But  I'm so excited to open up a new chapter here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome ! and I think your English is pretty darn good considering its not your native tongue. I have lived in another country and traveled regularly to the countries that were close to it and NEVER learned the languages that well. YAY for you perhaps you can teach us yours.

We need to talk one other "tongue" here in Brazil to find good jobs.
My daughters are studying English (studying in countries with the English language on their vacations - Isabella went to England on last july ) and taking daily classes here to speak fluent English and German....

I must confess that I have a lot of difficulties in English but thanks God we have google translator !!!!

THANK YOU all for the worm welcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 | 0
pankerbelle
Thats wonderful that they are offered the opportunity to learn. I always found that is was much easier for me to read German than it was to speak. My children however were much younger then and picked it up right away with very little trouble.
0 | 0
CryztalRain
591 Posts
Australia
Welcome welcome Paula.. its wonderful to have you here with us

hugs
heather
Designer at Mischief Circus CryztalRain
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts

Yay!!!! Paula is in the house. So excited and happy to have you here!

Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
Fifi
Happy to see you here in Deviant City, Welcome to your new home!
0 | 0
anubis1
Yay Welcome to DS paula........Can't wait to get to know you............
0 | 0
Clementine
Greetings Paula Kesselring!!    So happy to have you aboard the tugboat.     
0 | 0
paula kesselring
Thanks girls !!!!

Thanks Hollie for the chance !!!!

And Edeena for all your help !

I would like to introduce myself because I know some of you don't know me yet :

Hi! My name is Paula.
I have 42 yo but tomorrow I'll be 43.....LOL
I live in Brazil, São Paulo and I'm wife to my best friend Ricardo.
We've been married for 13 years.
We have 2 girls- ages 15 and 10.
I love to be a wife and mother.
My biggest hobby and my "job" (Being at home with the kids is my full-time job too) is digital scrapbooking.
I paper scrapped for years and years. In may of 06' I got into digital scrapbooking and have loved it since.
My old shoppe was at ScrapArtist but when Nancie decided to close the site Hollie kindly invited me to come and be a part of this amazing team !

I don't speak english very well so excuse me for some mistakes !

I'm so excited to be here !

Here's more recent photo of me !!

My Blog :
http://paulakesselring.blogspot.com/
My store here :
http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/manufa ... turerid=17
My FB fans page :
http://www.facebook.com/paulakesselringdesigns?ref=ts

0 | 0
Fifi
Welcomre again, Paula!  Your English is great!  Your picture looks wondrful...and Deviant Scrap is very lucky to have you!  
0 | 0
Scrappie Irene
Hi Paula! I'm so happy you are here at Deviant Scrap now!
Good luck with your shop!
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.