Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter ThereGoestheNeighborhood

ThereGoestheNeighborhood

Clementine
0 | 0
mrsaboyer
This is hilarious! I freakin' love this!
0 | 0
Clementine
I made another blinky.    whew!    Gee I hope everyone appreciates Queen Blinky (Tara) because those things are time consuming.    At least they are for me.     This one had 96 frames because i wanted the car to roll along slow and smooth.    well.... that made it humongous,.. so i went in and deleted two frames out of 3 bringing it down to 43 frames.    Now it's kind of jerky.     I have no intention of making blinkies other then for fun once in awhile.    They're kind of hard and tax my brain.     But the two i did make i'd like to get them small enough so other's can use them too.    iffin they want.    So far i haven't done that.   but i'm thinking of it.    But then they'd be so small you couldn't see what was going on.    that's my excuse i guess.
0 | 0
Fifi
That is just so freakin' perfect for you Clem, sure do wish it could be downsized for us Clem lovers to use!  
0 | 0
Clementine
Well Fifireeno  i will make it smaller and see how it looks.   if I can get the jerks and bugs worked out and it still looks ok when it's dinky small... you can have it.    I'm thinking of redoing the tail flipping dino too.    I don't know how Tara does what she does.    Hers are so smooth.     Maybe i'll have to go back in and only take out every other frame instead 2 out of 3 frames.
0 | 0
Clementine

Hi.   I'm just trying these out to see how they work.   this one is smaller but has all 96 frames.
0 | 0
Clementine
It seems blurry.     I wonder why.    darn ,. i guess i'm not a blinky maker.
0 | 0
Clementine

sorry i keep doing this.   i'm a novice.    smaller, and only 56 frames.   geez.
0 | 0
Clementine
Am i going blind or is that new blinky blurry?.   and if it is i wonder why., becasue it's not blurry at home.
0 | 0
Fifi
It doesn't look blurry to me, but then, my eyes are NOT as good as they used to be, sigh!
0 | 0
LauraPM
I'v been wondering about your dino flipping blinkie! It is super-cool! Don't get me wrong, the new one is great too, but I'm a big Dino fan!  I need to get Tommy Town one if these days so I can play with him! As dinos go, he is a cutie!
And if you ever decide to share your flipping Dino blinkie I'll be as close to the front of the line as I can get. Gotta go, need to practice my elbowing skills...
0 | 0
Clementine
He is a cutie isn't he?    And he's really quite big in real life.   I'd say he stands about 12 ft. tall but that's only a guess.     Somebody welded him together with old farm equiptment parts.. and he stands on the side of the road near Weiser, Idaho.     In the beginning i did indeed make that blinkie to share ., but it was too big and unwieldy.   I couldn't bare to part with it so i stuck it on my signature anyway.    Yes,  my intent was to share but no one ever asked me about it until now so i had no reason to bother trying to work it over.   But i will. and if/when i'm successful you can be the first to sport it.
0 | 0
Clementine
0 | 0
Clementine
There Laura.    I shrunk it all the way around.    now the mountains don't show as much either.  :(
I mean i'd let you have the big one but i think there is a size restriction for sporting blinkies.   ?    Hollie might poop her pants if everyone had giant blinkies stuffed onto their signature.,    But I can't make this any thinner because the ball goes way up there and around.,   
So if Hollie doesn't mind you are welcome to add it to your signature.    And that goes for anyone else too.    Only thing is,  i don't know  how you get it.   Hopefully someone else will know.
0 | 0
LauraPM
YEAHHHHHHHH, ThankYouEverSoMuch!!!!!!  I'm so excited!!!!!  I got the flipping dino!  And I didn't have to elbow anyone!
0 | 0
Clementine

Ok.   i cut some height off the buildings  , made it lower, so it could be smaller.
0 | 0
Clementine
But it seems all crunchy and  blurry.    serves me right for wanting to make a blinkie using very small elements.    poop.
I really like that cigarrette smoking woman and you can hardly see her.  and the sign on the trailer can't be read anymore.    hmmm.    I'll have to rethink blinky strategy if i ever make another.    
Laura how did you snag the Dino Blinkie?      I deleted my signature blinkies and now don't know how to get them back and add this trailer trash one.
0 | 0
LauraPM
Yes I snagged it right away!  It is on my signature above and should be here too.  If you right click on it you should be able to have the option "copy image url" which you can then plunk into PhotoBucket.  Just act like you are uploading a pic and then hit past instead of picking a pic to upload.  Then once it is on Photo Bucket, you can copy the link there, I forget which one, I think it is the bottom one on the list and add that into your signature here.
Just preview your signature and if it doesn't work, then try a different link on the list from Photobucket.

If you need more help, feel free to email me at [email]LPreston123@yahoo.com[/email].  It will be a while before any of the Aussie's are up to help out, but I don't mind.  I just kinda do it by the seat of my pants though, copying and pasting until I get one that works. LOL!  But I get by.

PS: I LOVE MY NEW SPECIAL BLINKY!!!
0 | 0
LauraPM
BTW~ did you have a fight with your phone?  I'm just asking cause your avatar looks like a pick ax through a telephone.  Plus some really pretty rocks stacked up.
0 | 0
Lorie Davison
OMG I love that flippin blinkie!!!!     If you are going to make a smaller one save that one. It is my all time favorite blinkie!!
0 | 0
swathe
OMG... this is soooo funny.. I cant stop watching it.. bahhhahhhahhhaaa
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.