Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter Attack of the wild horse feather

Attack of the wild horse feather

Clementine

Remember this?   the horse looking IN.    She comes and stands at this window every day.   I work here at the computer and i talk to her.    I think she likes me.
0 | 0
Clementine

Well here she is IN my house looking OUT the window.    huh?
0 | 0
Clementine

Of all the nerve!   she came clomping in and she wasn't being very nice either.   She was after the pears i was dehydrating.   And she couldn't just walk in the door.   .. she had to climb 4 stairs to get up on my porch first!

Yes i'm embarrassed that my house is already a wreck.   i don't especially like showing it in this state.,  but it's not often i have a horse in my house.    Although it definately is NOT the first time.     When i was 14 my freind Melinda and I brought my horse in the house because we thought it would be fun.   My mom was not home.    My horse "Ginger"  pooped in the living room.
0 | 0
Clementine
0 | 0
Clementine

I was afraid she was going to wreck things.... like my piano for one.   She was definately knocking things around.    She knocked over two house plants and the pots broke and of course i've got that to clean up.
0 | 0
Clementine

That's a big dang horse butt.
0 | 0
Clementine

And before i could get her big butt out of there she decided to leave her calling card.   grrrrr.. I had to drag that rug outside.      And now that bad horse is running full speed all over the place kicking up her heels..  bucking like crazy .    She's SO excited.    Probably because she made it inside the queens quarters and smeared her big mouth all over my pears.
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
Hee hee, she's a cheeky thing, isn't she?  

My house is in a much bigger mess than yours and I don't have a horse in it  
0 | 0
eryn
hahahaha!! OMG that's awesome! And yeah don't worry about the mess...I don't have the horse excuse either! lol
0 | 0
LauraPM
Our cats always like to run around after having a good poop, too!  Especially Simon.  Luckily they use the cat boxs.  Yes, we have 2 right next to each other, just in increase the odds of continued usage, LOL!  Maybe you could get a large child's size sand box in your living room if she's going to visiting often.
0 | 0
Clementine
Ha ha.   oh no., I'll not be having her in for tea and cookies any time soon.    And from now on i'm keeping the front door closed.    I'm just glad i was home when she happened to jump up on the porch and make her way in.     Very often when i leave home i leave my front door wide open if i suspect there might be a cat inside.    I don't keep a cat box in the house and so i worry they might need out and can't get out and I don't want to find any cat treasures when i get back.     i leave the door open so they can take it outside.   Had i been away when that horse clomped her way in i can just imagine the disaster she would have made.   I bet she would have explored the other rooms.
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
LOL! What a character she is, but rather rude of her to lick your pears and then leave "presents" for you. Amazing photos. And your mess is nothing compared to mine. Nick is the King of Messes and of course I am not allowed to touch his projects...all 600 hundred of them in every room of the house!
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
Clementine
The horse is back on my porch right now stomping around.    She has learned a new trick it seems.
0 | 0
Hollie
2377 Posts
LMAO! It seems you have a new house pet. Next thing you know, she will be sitting on your couch and sleeping on your bed. Maybe you can teach she to fetch your slippers?
Hollie
Designer - Holliewood Studio   
Owner - MischiefCircus.com
0 | 0
Clementine
That horse!   She's so cute,  but perhaps I've created a monster.    Every day now she jumps up on the porch and paws at the door like a persistant dog.   Bang bang bang.. she stomps her hoof and I'm so very well trained that I go to the door and give her an apple.  
I take my porridge out to the porch to enjoy the sunshine while I eat.  But can I eat without a horses snout hovering over my bowl?  no.   I don't mind though.   She's so cute.   But...

She sure knocked me on my butt today.    I came home from Tim and Lorie Hohs place to see that the gate was open and the horse was down the road.   First I have to say that Tim had made the best espresso in the world.   and the best pear, blackberry, plum cobbler in the world,  and Lorie made whipped cream to go with it all.   We talked about this horsey that I love and also about how many injuries I have sustained from horse related accidents.  
Then as I said I came home to find the horse down the road.

I gave her an apple and put a rope around her neck and led her home,. but not without incident.   There were a number of horses on either side of the road who got all excited at our passing.   The horse I was leading wanted to join the action so before I knew what hit me I was banged into, knocked down and stepped on.   It's not like she was out to get me., it's just that those animals are BIG.   If I'd had a chihuahua on the end of a rope I wouldn't have felt it so much.   I got her home though and have accessed my wounds.   Cuts, scrapes, bruises, ripped jeans.   I have some sore spots.  but not bad.   Tommorro I think I'll go see if I can fall into the pond again.   that's always fun too.
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.