Mischief Circus

Categories

Help & Settings
Forum Chillin' and Chatter TARA! You are SO UNDERDRESSED!!!!!!

TARA! You are SO UNDERDRESSED!!!!!!

justpattyanne
1059 Posts
Tara, just look at yourself!
You are SO underdressed!

I mean, Really!
How is it that you've created all this fine Fine FINE blinkage for just about everybody here --- yet, nothing for Downunder?  Are you prejudiced or something???

It's time for you to 'put on your thinking cap'
let those creative sparks fly
We don't really mind you being nekkid
But it's time you cooked up something sexy & hot to flash your moniker around scrapdom!

(that's all my nagging for the day, at least until DH gets home anyway

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
LauraPM
JPA~ Love your note!
Tara~ Is this like the shoemaker's children going barefoot?
0 | 0
ginamichelle1111
Oh PA you are too funny!!! I love the "thinkin blinkie"!! LOL oh and the naked running one....ROTFL!!!!!!!

okay this guy is special........
0 | 0
Tara
OMG I can't stop laughing sooooooo HARD! I was thinking, OH CRAP, what have I done??

I knew there was something I kept forgetting to do! Don't ya like me being nekkid??

Ok I will go and get myself dressed up and shnazzy meself up a bit will I??? HAHAHAHAHAHA! And LOL Laura!!!!
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
Well Howdy Dee Dooooooo! You might be underdressed in the blinkie department, but you shore have made up for it in the avi department!  Va Va Va Voooooom!  

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
Tara
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Looking a bit less stoned now in the avi department??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
0 | 0
LauraPM
Less stoned and all ready to go to the ball!  Do you have your glass slippers ready?  You are looking quite spiffy!
0 | 0
Tara
Ohhhh CRAP! I'm missing a bloody glass slipper!! Now where's the number of the bloke who "thinks" his found me shoe. Crap I can't find it. Guess I'm gunna have to sit here and bloody wait for him to find me so I can take off and make that ball! ROFL! Can ya tell I am in a right idiot of a mood yet???
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
It is POSITIVELY HILARIOUS that you are finally no longer 'nekkid' in the blinkie department, but are SO nekkid in the avi department!!!!  You ARE an enigma little lady - with a nice set of ta-ta's to boot!

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
Clementine
I love your hat Tara and the aviater goggles.    the rest.. ... ?   looks like it hurts.   
0 | 0
sherrieJD
tara, you are too funny. hysterical! makes me wonder where you have piercings in real life o.O
0 | 0
paula kesselring
tara, you are too funny. hysterical! makes me wonder where you have piercings in real life o.O

Me too...LOL
0 | 0
Tara
Ohhhhhhh you girls I soooooooooooo MUCH!!!!! I can't stop laughing sooooooooooooooo HARD here. My 2 year old Lily is asking if I am ok because I am crying with laughter here. I am literally my arse off!!!

WELL Sherrie girl and Paula girl, I DID only have my lip pierced but my Hubby hated it with a passion and I got almost 2 years out of it being there, I was trying to get my whole $60 worth of piercing because to me, that is freaking expensive for a little bit of metal and a hole in my face. Sooooooo I said to him 3 weekends ago when he was begging for me to take it out, if I take it out I want my nose pierced AND he said YES! I near fell over. So now all I have pierced is my nose and a nice looking hole under my lip from my lip ring. BUT now you mention it, I DO want another piercing but that has to wait until I am on the mainland again because I want my friend to do it and not a stranger. *insert imagination HERE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Have I told you girls how much I yet??? hehehehehehehehehehe!
0 | 0
Tara
Ohhhhh and HEY! I forgot to say, my ta-ta's ARE after all, Sherrie's ta-ta's! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Here she is, with Sherrie's logo so no funny buggar's nick off with her ROFL!

If you haven't got bare and naked yet, head on over to
http://www.mischiefcircus.com/shop/product.php?productid=17961&cat=0&page=1HERE
and grab up some gorgeous naked ladies from Sherrie's Store!!! hehehehehe!
Yep, I just did a plug!!! hehehehehehe!
0 | 0
paula kesselring
Let's Get Naked girls !!!
I'm thinking about make a new naked avatar...let's go girls, let's all make it too !

and TARA I can imagine WHERE you want your new piercing...hahaha
Do you know that has different ***** piercing types  ?!!!
You need to know that to determine which piercings you are anatomically well suited to wear....I can send you a link about this if you want !

and Before you start asking me :
No, i don't have any piercings...LOL
0 | 0
Tara
I SOOOOOO can't wait to see you all naked Paula!!!!!!! And yep you are so on too, I wanna see all you girls naked now!!!! In the spirit of Halloween of course!!! Good excuse anyway!!!

And Paula girl, OMG yeahhhh!!! Link me up baby!!! hehehehehe! We'll see what I am best suited too before I jump on in and get it done!

OMG I can't stop laughing. You girls are just a totally riot! Where would I be without you all! Yep, sitting in a corner rocking back and forth.
0 | 0
skyezak
LOL, I'm nekked!!

You guys have big avi's and mine won't go any bigger so you must have special powers you guys on staff here lol but I used one of Sherrie's Bare Naked Ladies and the rest from her Midnight Mischief kit with Tangie.
0 | 0
AlohaMamma
Hahaha. I so love this thread!
0 | 0
Tara
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Sharon has got one of the girls out!!!! hehehehe! This is such a scream! LOVE IT!!!!!! Looking rather adorable there too might I add girl!!! hehehehe! Now I don't feel so "alone" in the nekked department!! Come on girls, get the girls out with us! Man we Aussie's are a naughty deviant bunch aren't we. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

We are women, hear us ROAR!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!

With sizing, do you get this option:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 19.5 KB (whichever is smaller).

If not, I must be classed as real special. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Going to ask our Queen Deviant and see what we can do. Will letcha know soon.
hehehehehe!
0 | 0
Tara
Yvette, you SO have to join in girl!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
0 | 0
Kazadoodle
It's only the designers that get to have a max of 150 x 150, us mere mortals only get 80 x 80.

I hope you can see me spinning out of control - cue the music!

*You spin me right round, baby
right round like a record, baby
Right round round round
You spin me right round, baby
Right round like a record, baby
Right round round round

Background is mine, the rest is a mish mash of stuff by Hollie, Sherrie and Tangie.
0 | 0
skyezak
Yay Karin and I need a magnifying glass to see us now that my eyes are shot! But these look great!
0 | 0
justpattyanne
1059 Posts
the rest is a mish mash of stuff

Mish Mash - What a great name for a kit!
or for a band for that matter.

"Do or Do not.
There is no try."
~Yoda~

My Gallery
0 | 0
Tara
Ohhhhhhhh noooo! Now that song is going to be totally STUCK in my head all night loooooog Karin!!! But I do gotta say ya looking smokin hot there girlie!!!!!! heheheheheheheheheheheehehe!
0 | 0
skyezak
My kiddos love that song as it was in one of the Chipmunk movies and I have that Dead Or Alive vinyl LP somewhere in my record stash LOL!
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
I have to say it's not often that a digital scrapbooking site says "show us your boobs".  ;)

I've given Venus of Willendorf here a natural thong... boobs are fine, but I figure hoohas might push the limit.
0 | 0
Tara
ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!! Well I can now say that Aussie's like to get their boobies out!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is the BEST thread!!!!!! I can't stop LAUGHING SOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!!
0 | 0
paula kesselring

Here's my new "naked" avatar !
I used the painting "the Donna Nuda", it's in the Hermitage Museum in St Petersburg. On its website it is described as by an unknown late 16th century painter. After a bit of research found that it is more than likely a painting by Andrea Salai (c.1480-c.1524) who also went under the name of Gian Giacomo Capprotti.
Some people have titled this the Monna Vanna or Naked Mona Lisa.

EDEENA, love your new one too !!!!

Come on girls ! ho will be the next naked here ??!!!
0 | 0
naughtsncrosses
I love how you've got flashing nipples, Paula!

I saw Sharon's avvie, too, and went "Oh no, she didn't!" and laughed my butt off.  How cool!!!

And I love that Karin's got her gear off, too.

Tara, you've started something - and the rest of the Aussies and our dear Paula have all followed (birthday) suit!
0 | 0
Clementine
I'm modest    
0 | 0

You need to register or login before you can comment.