Mischief Circus
Home Shop Gallery Forum Blog Contact
Go Back   Mischief Circus > Mischief Circus Community > Fun & Games plus more!

Old 08-10-2015, 03:00 AM
Digital Mischief Maker

gallery

Default Enter to WIN our 8th Summer Series Kit!

Hi Everyone!! Christina here with 2CHMD!!! As many of you know I have taken on a design partner with some of my kits...we are 2 Twisted Chicks which includes my good friend Birdee (I know you are all familiar with her in the forums and FB!) and myself.

Summer time is a crazy time for me with the kids home and so much to do and I know its the same for Birdee...so we have been keeping it light all summer with our fun Summer Series kits!! We will be releasing #6 in the collection Monday Aug 10th, and #7 the following Monday.

What we would love for everyone to do is to help us out with the concept, the color palette and the Title. You have until August 15 to post your choices here in this thread. Only one entry per person.

Then we will have a public vote to see which one everyone likes best!! The one chosen is the one we will create and the person whose entry was chosen wins the kit for FREE! :-)

If you have any questions please let us know!!!!

On your mark...get set.......GOOO!!!!
Old 08-10-2015, 03:13 AM
Digital Magician

gallery

Oopsie! We will be releasing our 6th Summer Series on Thursday, August 13th not tomorrow. Ah anticipation LOL!

I would love to hear what ideas you have to wrap up our Summer Series. Thanks Awesome Amazing Wonderful Artistic Souls!

Old 08-10-2015, 03:24 AM
Audience

gallery

A madcap wild summer vacation where anything and everything is possible! All the girls and guys go traveling and amazing things happen. They find wonders galore, shop till they drop, sun bathe on the beach and by the pool, go to eat and drink in amazing restaurants and tiki huts and even find love! Now isn't that what a summer vacation is all about? Let's make it crazy and fun!
Old 08-10-2015, 05:32 AM
Digital Magician

gallery

LOL Deb! Can I go on vacation with you? You want a fabulous and exciting adventure with "Wonders Galore" (great kit name!) and shopping perhaps for shoes... Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb128 View Post
A madcap wild summer vacation where anything and everything is possible! All the girls and guys go traveling and amazing things happen. They find wonders galore, shop till they drop, sun bathe on the beach and by the pool, go to eat and drink in amazing restaurants and tiki huts and even find love! Now isn't that what a summer vacation is all about? Let's make it crazy and fun!