Mischief Circus
Home Shop Gallery Forum Blog Contact
Go Back   Mischief Circus > Create...Grow...Inspire...Share. > Challenges and Series

Old 08-25-2016, 05:28 PM
Audience

gallery

I love this-now I want a boat-hat!
Old 09-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Mischief Circus Designer

gallery

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairy White View Post
Love the challenge and the LOs are great!
Here's my entry - it's dedicated to the fascinating Witcher Saga by Andrzej Sapkowski

TFL!
Oh! I love this author. Come from Poland. There was also a movie with one of the handsomest polish actors...the movie itself was not so great. Got a lot of negatives votes from fans of books.

Wonderful page!
Old 09-02-2016, 07:13 PM
Digital Trickster

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by martavaneck View Post
Oh! I love this author. Come from Poland. There was also a movie with one of the handsomest polish actors...the movie itself was not so great. Got a lot of negatives votes from fans of books.

Wonderful page!
We've watched the movie. or, to be more exact - the TV series based on the movie. I can't say I was head over heels in love with it, but well, Geralt (Michał Żebrowski) was great and we loved Dandelion, though he may not have had the same appearance as the book Dandelion but his acting was fantastic! There were quite a few good scenes in the movie.
If you love the story, you just must-must-must play the game! It's so Sapkowski-ish! Besides the author took part in the creation of the game plot. ;-)
Old 09-03-2016, 03:06 PM
Mischief Circus Designer

gallery

I think the movie was a bit better then series. I saw both. My husband is a huge fan of Sapkowski and read all his book. Not only Witcher series. I love computer games but Witcher is just too scary for me Although the graphic is the best. I saw on google some witcher inspired computer game. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ed.witcher.abg
Old 09-04-2016, 02:15 PM
Digital Trickster

gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by martavaneck View Post
I think the movie was a bit better then series. I saw both. My husband is a huge fan of Sapkowski and read all his book. Not only Witcher series. I love computer games but Witcher is just too scary for me Although the graphic is the best. I saw on google some witcher inspired computer game. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ed.witcher.abg
I don't know if the movie has been translated into Russian, but I'll try to find out. ))) I usually prefer books to movies, but sometimes it's fun to see the movie and compare...
My husband also read Sapkowski's books on Hussite Wars.
The Witcher games are a bit scary... true... but these games gave me a feeling of reading books by Sapkowski and - which is absolutely fantastic - participating in the events...
I followed your link - it's a board game. I don't know about playing it on computer, but I think I'd love to have a real (cardboard and paper) board game like this. ))))

Hmmm... I suppose we are kinda flooding the thread with off-topic posts. ))))) But it was great finding someone who shares my love for the Witcher stories!
Old 09-04-2016, 02:47 PM
Mischief Circus Designer

gallery

I am sorry for flooding the thread But yes. Wonderful to find out that someone from other country like the same author and love his books
Old 09-13-2016, 02:09 PM
Ring Leader

gallery

I am so sorry I am late announcing our random winner. Geez, where do the days go?

Congrats Cysworld!!! You are our random winner. Please send me a DM with what Holliewood Studio kit you would like.

Thank you all so much for playing with me. Your pieces are all so wicked awesome!!!